My wife and I recently stayed at The Buttes while I was in Phoenix for business April 30 - May 5 and it was just wonderful. The grounds and pools are beautiful, well maintained and very relaxing! The staff was all very friendly and went out of their way to be kind and courteous. Employees like Jose (Engineering), Matt and Adam (and all the others I dealt with at the Front Desk) and Randall and Cathryn (Poolside Servers) were very personable and professional and really made a "nice difference" in our stay.
The patio rooms are nice - just wish they had these rooms with a king. Other than that, everything at the resort was just fantastic, especially all the great employees we encountered throughout the week. Thank you all!
- Also Known As:
- The Buttes, a Marriott Hotel
- The Buttes, a Marriott Hotel Tempe
- Marriott Hotel Tempe
- Marriott Hotel Buttes
- Buttes Phoenix
- Marriott Tempe
- Tempe Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impressive Mountaintop Conference Resort with view of Phoenix & Valley of the Sun located in center of historic Twin Buttes area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Buttes, A Marriott Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.