I travel frequently for business, and enjoyed my 4 day stay here for a conference. Some rooms are remodeled and some are not - unfortunately, I happened to get one that was not and was a bit run down with a tiny bathroom. I saw one of my co-worker remodeled room and it was very modern and chic, and everything was new and clean. My room was decent, but it was a bit dated.
The pool and cabana area are a real plus. My group ate dinner and lunch at the hotel each day and the meals they prepared for us were absolutely wonderful, lots of variety and vegetarian options if you ask. The bar area is always hoppin' and the bartenders are incredibly pleasant - too bad I can't say the same for the concierge. Oh well, you can't have everything I suppose.
The center courtyard area was wonderful to sit in at night or during the day to catch a bit of sun - we walked to restaurants and many people took their morning runs around town - great location.
Definitely would recommend this hotel, but try to get a renovated room if you can (my old one was on the 2nd floor).
- Also Known As:
- Tempe Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Tempe
- Mission Palms Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Tempe Mission Palms, located in the Mill Avenue District of Downtown Tempe and only 4.5 Miles East of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Guests of the hotel can choose from our guestroom and suite accommodations , with elegant interiors designed to reflect the sprawling rose-colored deserts of the Phoenix, Arizona area. Featuring a variety of comfortable amenities and plush furnishings, our guestrooms and suites can accommodate couples, larger families and business travelers. RESTAURANTS & DINING: Serving our guests and the local community, our in-house Mission Grille serves traditional American and international cuisine. Diners can relax in the restaurant's elegant atmosphere and savor from a selection of artfully prepared dishes. The Mission Grille's regional cuisine gives our guests a taste of the special Southwestern fare iconic of the area, while Harry's Lounge is the meeting spot for enjoying cocktails and beers with friends and colleagues. TEMPE, PHOENIX & SCOTTSDALE ATTRACTIONS: Tempe's dry, sun-drenched days create the perfect environment for lounging on the terrace of our heated, roof-top pool, relaxing in a bubbling whirlpool or maintaining your exercise regime in our fitness center. Or take a break from the sun and head into the nearby downtown Tempe area or take a short drive to Phoenix or Scottsdale, dotted with shopping, restaurants, culture and special events. Our hotel Concierge can assist you in reserving a spa treatment, tee time or tickets for a local sporting event. •4 Miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport•5 Miles from Scottsdale, Arizona•7 Miles from Phoenix, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Tempe Mission Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.