First - I have to start with a brief description of the hotel. It is nice. The welcome staff and check in desk were efficient, friendly and went out of their way to make our arrival pleasant. The rooms are clean - the lobby and bar area are terrific - comfortable, well air conditioned - and offer both indoor and outdoor seating area. The bar was nice, the wait staff friendly, the drinks cold and refreshing. The breakfast buffet was actually very good - omelets made exactly to order by a very friendly chef…But the singular reason we will definitely make Tempe Mission Palms our Arizona home away from home is Regan - the concierge. From the day before our arrival, when she e-mailed me information - to the smiling face - and cold water bottles in hand at the door - when we were welcomed by name - SHE made our stay perfect. Every recommendation she made - and her amazingly cheerful and helpful demeanor made our stay perfect - We will return- often!
Hopefully - there will not be a hotel FULL of 100 plus baby wearing (yes - that is what they called themselves) conventioneers - which would have had us searching for a new hotel, if it weren't for the excellent service from Regan and the rest of the staff…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Tempe Mission Palms, located in the Mill Avenue District of Downtown Tempe and only 4.5 Miles East of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Guests of the hotel can choose from our guestroom and suite accommodations , with elegant interiors designed to reflect the sprawling rose-colored deserts of the Phoenix, Arizona area. Featuring a variety of comfortable amenities and plush furnishings, our guestrooms and suites can accommodate couples, larger families and business travelers. RESTAURANTS & DINING: Serving our guests and the local community, our in-house Mission Grille serves traditional American and international cuisine. Diners can relax in the restaurant's elegant atmosphere and savor from a selection of artfully prepared dishes. The Mission Grille's regional cuisine gives our guests a taste of the special Southwestern fare iconic of the area, while Harry's Lounge is the meeting spot for enjoying cocktails and beers with friends and colleagues. TEMPE, PHOENIX & SCOTTSDALE ATTRACTIONS: Tempe's dry, sun-drenched days create the perfect environment for lounging on the terrace of our heated, roof-top pool, relaxing in a bubbling whirlpool or maintaining your exercise regime in our fitness center. Or take a break from the sun and head into the nearby downtown Tempe area or take a short drive to Phoenix or Scottsdale, dotted with shopping, restaurants, culture and special events. Our hotel Concierge can assist you in reserving a spa treatment, tee time or tickets for a local sporting event. •4 Miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport•5 Miles from Scottsdale, Arizona•7 Miles from Phoenix, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tempe Mission Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempe Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Tempe