My husband and I lived in The Valley for 20 plus years and were ASU season ticket holders. We always said how nice it would be to stay at this hotel and just stroll back from the stadium. Now living out of Arizona we finally did just that... Staff are amazing! Cheers to the valets who really set the tone for what you experience will be at this hotel. You can also take free shuttle from airport or light rail which can take you from hotel to any downtown event... Great hike up A Mountain right behind that gives great views, short walk to Tempe Beach Park, so many restaurants and bars. A few blocks walk to CVS where you can also get beer, wine, liquor, food, etc... 5 minute drive to Phoenix Zoo, Papago Park (awesome rock formations and former site of WWII prisoner camp), Phoenix Botanical Gardens). Room 2006 puts you right above outdoor bar, a bit noisy after a game. Lobby lovely as is inner courtyard. This is THE place to stay in Tempe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Tempe Mission Palms, located in the Mill Avenue District of Downtown Tempe and only 4.5 Miles East of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Guests of the hotel can choose from our guestroom and suite accommodations , with elegant interiors designed to reflect the sprawling rose-colored deserts of the Phoenix, Arizona area. Featuring a variety of comfortable amenities and plush furnishings, our guestrooms and suites can accommodate couples, larger families and business travelers. RESTAURANTS & DINING: Serving our guests and the local community, our in-house Mission Grille serves traditional American and international cuisine. Diners can relax in the restaurant's elegant atmosphere and savor from a selection of artfully prepared dishes. The Mission Grille's regional cuisine gives our guests a taste of the special Southwestern fare iconic of the area, while Harry's Lounge is the meeting spot for enjoying cocktails and beers with friends and colleagues. TEMPE, PHOENIX & SCOTTSDALE ATTRACTIONS: Tempe's dry, sun-drenched days create the perfect environment for lounging on the terrace of our heated, roof-top pool, relaxing in a bubbling whirlpool or maintaining your exercise regime in our fitness center. Or take a break from the sun and head into the nearby downtown Tempe area or take a short drive to Phoenix or Scottsdale, dotted with shopping, restaurants, culture and special events. Our hotel Concierge can assist you in reserving a spa treatment, tee time or tickets for a local sporting event. •4 Miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport•5 Miles from Scottsdale, Arizona•7 Miles from Phoenix, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Tempe Mission Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempe Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Tempe