I stayed here for two nights with my daughter for ASU Orientation - go Sun Devils!! This hotel is by no means a plush resort but it is a very good full service hotel close to ASU, many businesses and the airport. The "free" (included as part of the $15 per day resort fee) shuttle to/from the aiport is an added bonus. The employees were all very friendly and helpful. The grounds of the hotel are beautiful. The pool area, while nothing spectular, is still very nice and a great place to relax (lots of seating, tables, etc.). The only negatives I saw is that in some of the areas, carpet, paint, etc is a bit worn, the pocket doors in the bathroom that don't lock and lack of electrical outlets in the room. If I had to stay here with my husband and both young adult children, that could be an issue. I am already looking into booking a return stay at the Tempe Mission Palms in the fall.
- Also Known As:
- Tempe Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Tempe
- Mission Palms Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Tempe Mission Palms, located in the Mill Avenue District of Downtown Tempe and only 4.5 Miles East of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Guests of the hotel can choose from our guestroom and suite accommodations , with elegant interiors designed to reflect the sprawling rose-colored deserts of the Phoenix, Arizona area. Featuring a variety of comfortable amenities and plush furnishings, our guestrooms and suites can accommodate couples, larger families and business travelers. RESTAURANTS & DINING: Serving our guests and the local community, our in-house Mission Grille serves traditional American and international cuisine. Diners can relax in the restaurant's elegant atmosphere and savor from a selection of artfully prepared dishes. The Mission Grille's regional cuisine gives our guests a taste of the special Southwestern fare iconic of the area, while Harry's Lounge is the meeting spot for enjoying cocktails and beers with friends and colleagues. TEMPE, PHOENIX & SCOTTSDALE ATTRACTIONS: Tempe's dry, sun-drenched days create the perfect environment for lounging on the terrace of our heated, roof-top pool, relaxing in a bubbling whirlpool or maintaining your exercise regime in our fitness center. Or take a break from the sun and head into the nearby downtown Tempe area or take a short drive to Phoenix or Scottsdale, dotted with shopping, restaurants, culture and special events. Our hotel Concierge can assist you in reserving a spa treatment, tee time or tickets for a local sporting event. •4 Miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport•5 Miles from Scottsdale, Arizona•7 Miles from Phoenix, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Tempe Mission Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.