The Tempe Mission Palms hotel in Tempe, AZ was the location of a recent trip of mine. The occaison was a meeting of a failry large group (70-100) of folks of which this group holds quarterly meetings around the US.
We have been in some good, great and really scarey locations.
The Mission Palms fits into the Excellent class of sites used.
The rooms were large, clean. The bathroom clean, the water hot and even had a vent fan (don't see that much).
It was really nice that the valet parking is free and so is the internet. The location is in downtown Tempe, very near AZ State Univ. Lots of places to eat within walking distance.
The staff was very helpful, the bar was open and reasonable in price. The Mission Cafe has a wonderful breakfast and Harry's Place has good food in the evening.
Many of the group were heard saying we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Tempe Mission Palms, located in the Mill Avenue District of Downtown Tempe and only 4.5 Miles East of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Guests of the hotel can choose from our guestroom and suite accommodations , with elegant interiors designed to reflect the sprawling rose-colored deserts of the Phoenix, Arizona area. Featuring a variety of comfortable amenities and plush furnishings, our guestrooms and suites can accommodate couples, larger families and business travelers. RESTAURANTS & DINING: Serving our guests and the local community, our in-house Mission Grille serves traditional American and international cuisine. Diners can relax in the restaurant's elegant atmosphere and savor from a selection of artfully prepared dishes. The Mission Grille's regional cuisine gives our guests a taste of the special Southwestern fare iconic of the area, while Harry's Lounge is the meeting spot for enjoying cocktails and beers with friends and colleagues. TEMPE, PHOENIX & SCOTTSDALE ATTRACTIONS: Tempe's dry, sun-drenched days create the perfect environment for lounging on the terrace of our heated, roof-top pool, relaxing in a bubbling whirlpool or maintaining your exercise regime in our fitness center. Or take a break from the sun and head into the nearby downtown Tempe area or take a short drive to Phoenix or Scottsdale, dotted with shopping, restaurants, culture and special events. Our hotel Concierge can assist you in reserving a spa treatment, tee time or tickets for a local sporting event. •4 Miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport•5 Miles from Scottsdale, Arizona•7 Miles from Phoenix, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tempe Mission Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempe Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Hotel Tempe
- Mission Palms Tempe