“Consistently meets our needs.” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   911 South 48th St, Tempe, AZ 85281-5102   |
Ranked #15 of 46 Hotels in Tempe
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Consistently meets our needs.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Use this motel all the time when traveling from Phoenix. They have park and stay rates that are reasonable and work well for us needing this service. Also, the free shuttles to the airport and/or to closeby restaurants is helpful when you want to go out and not drink and drive. Front desk staff are very efficient and helpful. Has great beds for a good nights sleep. Consistently meets our needs.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Vienna, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I chose this hotel for its proximity to the highway, ASU and the airport. It's a bit too close to the highway as I could hear traffic all night (not enough to keep me from sleeping). The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The breakfast area is way too small and it was difficult having breakfast - if I come back to this hotel, I will eat breakfast at the Denny's next door instead. I rated this hotel Very Good because it is above Average, though it really isn't a "Very Good" hotel. It is a great value however. I would probably return if I had to visit ASU again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Richfield, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Spent our last night here at the end our our Death Valley trip. Cute little 3 story Motel shaped like a big U. Nice room, clean and quiet. Very convenient to Phoenix Sky Harbor airport - they have a shuttle to get you back and forth. There is a Denny's across the street. Very reasonable price for the room. Continental breakfast. Free high speed internet - WiFi.

Room Tip: Ours was 3rd floor overlooking parking lot - quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I could not believe the friendliness and accommodating spirit of the gentleman who checked me in. Traveling solo on this trip, arriving well after midnight, I immediately felt safe just knowing he was downstairs. The shuttle staff went above and beyond to try to accommodate my late flight, even staying late, though unbeknownst to me (I took a taxi). I should have called, but didn't want to put anyone out. The room was clean, updated, and the beds are fabulous!! I didn't get up early for breakfast, but I know LaQuinta serves fabulous food!! I would stay at THIS LaQuinta again in a heartbeat. I will warn travelers, though...all LaQuintas are not the same. I understand some are independently owned, and a couple of those I've stayed in could give the whole chain a bad name!! Call first and be sure you are staying in one of the corporate hotels; one that has the upgraded bedding, updated decor, and just be sure it is a nice one before you go!! Then you will be guaranteed a wonderful stay!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We have all services me need with the right price when we go in vacations we need the hotel to sleep well and have all services to be comfortable and the security is other service they care. Also if we stay in the hotel we have services, like pool, coffee and breakfast that made our time a good experience

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Selected this hotel because it was in between the several relatives we would be visiting. Location was good but the stay wasn't. The AC was loud and not operating properly. Too much noise and no refrigerator. Not very comfortable.

prescott, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Always a dependable place to stay thru the years. Shuttle to the airport is quick. Extended parking is fairly priced and is one of the reasons why I stay at this hotel. The staff has been wonderful thru the years and is another reason I return here.There have been two instances where I reserved a room with a frig and microwave and did not get it.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport

Address: 911 South 48th St, Tempe, AZ 85281-5102
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Tempe
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Best Value Hotel in Tempe
#9 Family Hotel in Tempe
#16 Business Hotel in Tempe
Hotel Class:2 star — La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Phoenix/Tempe Sky Harbor Airport Hotel Tempe
La Quinta Hotel Phoenix
La Quinta Tempe
Tempe La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.