“You can't go wrong with Embassy Suites” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Go Crazy @ AZ Mills Mall
Ranked #18 of 48 Hotels in Tempe
Daly City, Cambodia
“You can't go wrong with Embassy Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Embassy always has the best complimentary breakfast, I think. Their pool area was really nice and clean. I even got the chance to workout in the fitness center and it was nice having tv screens on each of the treadmills. There was also weights available which was nice. I loved how I was able to enter our room with the ac on, due to the very hot weather. Overall, my experience here was great!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Bethel Park
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Every time we're in the area we stay here & have never been disappointed. Over the wknd. a large group of young bkst-ball players arrived, kinda wreaked havoc, but the staff never lost a step with cleaning up after them and providing everyone with top-notch service. **Elijah & Pam from the Breakfast Buffet--you two ROCK!** I'd never stay anywhere else in Tempe.

• Stayed July 2014
Albuquerque, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Lamps & alarm clock would not work due to lack of electricty to the wall sockets. Maid did not leave toilet paper or wash clothes. When we complained the housekeeping staff had attitude about having to bring us these items. On the morning of our departure, I was serving myself some eggs from the breakfast buffet & one of the servers came up to me and took the serving spoomn out of my hand and said it was time for them to shut down the buffet. Pool & hot tub full of dirt & leaves.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Janice K, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix - Tempe, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Randy W,

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we let the ball drop in this area. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience and we apologize for the interaction you had with our housekeepers and breakfast staff. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.

Janice
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

This hotel is great. the first room we were checked into was dirty and the front desk happily accomodated us with a bigger better room ! The location of this hotel is near the college district which is great if you want to do some shopping or get a drink with some of the locals( about a $10 cab ride) it also right off I-10 which is convenient. The staff are very nice. Thomas was a great bartender and stood out as awesome for my husband and I. Definitely a positive for us.We would stay again

Room Tip: Get to breakfast early as this is a big hotel and was very busy
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Globe, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

The staff from the restaurant was really great, we ate dinner and our waiter was awesome, ordered food to go for my granddaughter and hours later when she went to eat it was not what we ordered, called and went to get right order and they said they were making it right at no charge and had sent someone to deliver it to our room, they included a drink for us at no cost, went out of way to take care of us.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Denver, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

The pool was extremely dirty. Hair and bugs everywhere. Plus it was salty, and it was a chlorine pool! The breakfasts were excellent though. A little stain on the sheets, plus you have to pay EXTRA if you want wireless services to access the internet and find local restaurants and things to do. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Rio Rico, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

What a surprise, I have always shied away from the Embassy Suites because I assumed ( my fault ) that they would cost more than I would want to pay. The room was clean and much larger than I thought it would be and very comfortable. Add to the value a happy hour ( that is really 2 hours ) and the full buffet breakfast in the morning and you now have the best of the best. Not only would I recommend this hotel I'm going to look forward to returning should my travels take me there.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix - Tempe? Share your experiences!