The area is fine. Not a ton to do here but there is a mall just across the street and ASU within a few miles. Great spring training hotel just off the 60 and I-10. Rooms were clean, pool was small but nice and hot tub was warm. Best value in the entire area in my opinion.
Dependable stay with great customer service.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Phoenix Tempe Hotel
- Candlewood Suites Phoenix Tempe Hotel Tempe
- Candlewood Suites Tempe
- Candlewood Tempe
- Tempe Candlewood Suites
- Tempe Candlewood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. At the Candlewood Suites Phoenix/Tempe Hotel, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Big and built for comfort, it's the ultimate suite for the business traveler. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD and DVD player. Borrow your favorites from our free DVD and CD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. We re a pet friendly hotel too (fees apply). The Candlewood Suites Phoenix/Tempe Hotel is located in South Tempe on Baseline Road near I-10 exit. Conveniently located just 3 miles north of the only IKEA in Arizona! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Candlewood Suites Phoenix Tempe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.