You added Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall to your Saves list
Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1701 W. Baseline Road, I-10 at Baseline, Tempe, AZ 85283   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 48 Hotels in Tempe
mexico
“.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I had a great experience at the hotel. Thanks to all the staff, in particular to Tiara who was very helpful.
The hotel is well located and it includes breakfast.
I recommend to have more organization with the cleaning of the rooms, because sometimes the housekeeper began at 9:00 a.m and other days until 4:00 p.m.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not located close to the highway.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Rio Rico, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I recently stayed at the Ramada in Tempe to visit family. My daughter and I liked how close it was to the freeway and how close it was to shopping and some nice restaurants. I was greeted by a front desk agent that gave me answers and directions on how to best get out of the property and back into it. The entrance is a little tricky, but its not as bad as some make it out to be. Having a small child I found their breakfast buffet to be great. They have eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, fruit, cereals, waffles, and on one of the days we were even surprised by bacon! My daughter was super happy with the waffles. The pool was being rennovated, so we unfortunately we were not able to enjoy it, but I must say that upon my return, my daughter and I will have a perfect place to stay. Thank you Ramada, I shall see you soon!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Was visiting the Phoenix Zoo and the Botanical Gardens and wanted some place nice, not too expensive and in a good locations. This hotel was perfect. Went with a friend, had a huge 2 queen bed room that was clean, neat and large. Loved the huge flat screen TV, the microwave and frig. The breakfast was a surprise: biscuits, gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs and the usual, cereal, bagels, toast, juice, coffee and I'm sure I've left something out. The staff was friendly and helpful when needed. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Ramada_Hotel_Manager, General Manager at Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Darlene,
we thank you for your amazing five star review! We appreciate that you took the time to tell us about your recent experience at Ramada Tempe. We are glad that our spacious and clean rooms met your expecations. We are also thrilled that you were able to enjoy and experience our amazing Hot Breakfast Buffet. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Phoenix, AZ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel sits behind a gentleman's club. Auto alarm went off in middle of the night outside of my room. This went on for close to an hour. Staff offered a room in back of hotel along the expressway with traffic going by. Difficulty getting back to sleep. Too bad this place sits where it's located.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Convenient location- clean, comfortable bed. Nice breakfast. My friend and I had to travel to Tempe for a weekend training and the hotel recommended was over $100- well teachers need a bargain so I booked Ramada since it was close to I10 and the mall, and course the price was right $80. We were worried about the freeway noise but the room was quiet, clean, and met our expectations. It was nice to stay at a nice hotel and be charged a fair price. Plus having free wifi and a decent breakfast are all great perks. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall? Share your experiences!