“Very nice front desk staff - offered suggestions and...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall

Save Saved
You added Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall to your Saves list
Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1701 W. Baseline Road, I-10 at Baseline, Tempe, AZ 85283   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #12 of 46 hotels in Tempe
Salem
“Very nice front desk staff - offered suggestions and...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Very nice front desk staff - offered suggestions and helpful tips, told me where/how close the stores I preferred were - very friendly and welcoming.

Stayed on third floor and had wonderful HOT water for every shower. Room was cleaned and made up beautifully every time with no "corners cut" or left undone - I had enough towels; never had to call to ask for anything "more"; was never bothered by housekeeping.

Beds were very clean and matresses were not stained - I check for bed bugs every hotel I stay at, and this was a very clean hotel with NO signs of bugs.

I only wish there had been a safe to use inside the room.

I was pleastantly surprised with the hotel, since I usually stay at 4 and 5 star places, so was nervous about staying here. I chose it bevcause it was closer to my presentation site, and quite the bargain price. I was well rested, and it had easy access in and out.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

GM_Ramada_Tempe, General Manager at Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! I am so glad that you were pleased with our convenient location, our friendly staff and the quality of the housekeeping service that you received during your stay. We take great pride in giving our guests a “5-star” experience, and are pleased that you were satisfied with your stay. I appreciate your suggestion to have in-room safes and while we do not currently have that as an available option, we do provide our guests with the option of using the safety deposit boxes that are available at the front desk.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

307 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Tucson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I believe you are a little swayed by the fact that it says Arizona Mills Mall, I thought it was actually on the Mills Mall property, that was disappointing. It is difficult to find and get too. Once we found it, the Manager on duty, Mr. Daniel Mones, was excellent. He was very professional and couteous, trying to accomidate us as much as possible.
I was also a little disappointed in that we were told breakfast from 6:30 to 10 a.m., however by 9:30 they were cleaning up and not putting out any more food.
I might try this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing the Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! I am so glad that you were pleased with the attentiveness and friendliness of our staff. However, I was greatly distressed to read your comments about the service that you received with our complimentary breakfast. Our goal is to provide a plentiful breakfast to our guests daily from 6:30am-10:00am and strive to keep it stocked at all times. To hear that when you came down at 9:30am that it was not being maintained to our standards is disappointing. Please accept my sincerest apologies for your experience.

Thank you for bringing these matters to my attention. I often feel that guest feedback serves as an excellent staff training tool. Rest assured, I will be sharing your comments with our staff and taking corrective action.

Thank you again for your recent stay and for your valuable feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon! If there is anything that I may do to assist you on your next stay with us, please feel free to contact me at any time.
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Got a great rate and the hotel was very nicely renevated. Very pleased with our stay. We will be back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

We are very pleased that your stay was both comfortable and enjoyable. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your positive experience here at the hotel. We hope that next time you’re in the area you will choose to stay with us again.
Prescott Valley, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night, traveling to Sky Harbor Airport to drop off family. It's only a short drive to the airport from this hotel which was our primary reason for staying here. We were pleasantly surprised at how clean, fresh, and new everything was. Our rooms were excellent as was the breakfast served the following morning. We were very pleased with our stay. The only detractor is it's proximity to a major freeway - lots of traffic noise in some rooms.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for giving us such a great review on TripAdvisor!
Our goal is for our guests to checkout having had a positive experience.
So I am pleased that you found our location convenient, that your room was clean and comfortable and that the breakfast was plentiful. Our entire staff takes great pride in exceeding guests' expectations and I will be sure to share your comments with them.
We understand that having a quiet and comfortable room is important, so when you stay with us we will make sure to put you in a quiet room away from the freeway.

Thank you again for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.
Winslow
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

When we arrived at hotel our room was still not ready we had to wait 30 minutes. The hotel was across the street from Arizona Mills mall. and the traffic was a nightmare. When we finally got to our room, it was clean but it was noisy because construction was going on at the time of our stay. The breakfeast was delish.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for choosing the Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall and for taking the time to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor! Our goal is to provide all of our guests with a "5 Star" experience and find that guest feedback is our most valuable tool in helping us meet this goal. While I appreciate your positive comments regarding our complimentary breakfast and our clean, newly renovated rooms, I was greatly distressed to read your comments about the rest of your experience. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the wait that you experience while trying to check in. We are committed to exceeding our guests’ expectations and anything less is simply unacceptable to us. I will be sharing your comments with our staff in order to make necessary improvements. Next time you stay with us we will make sure to put you in a quiet room away from the freeway.

Thank you again for your time and for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Midtown! We hope that we will get a second chance to show you are “5 star” service.

Been to Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall? Share your experiences!