I believe you are a little swayed by the fact that it says Arizona Mills Mall, I thought it was actually on the Mills Mall property, that was disappointing. It is difficult to find and get too. Once we found it, the Manager on duty, Mr. Daniel Mones, was excellent. He was very professional and couteous, trying to accomidate us as much as possible.
I was also a little disappointed in that we were told breakfast from 6:30 to 10 a.m., however by 9:30 they were cleaning up and not putting out any more food.
I might try this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Tempe At Arizona Mills Mall Hotel Tempe
- Ramada Inn Tempe At Arizona Mills Mall Hotel
- Ramada Inn Tempe
- Tempe Ramada
- Ramada Tempe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to Metro Phoenix and the Valley of Sun choose the Ramada Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall for a number of reasons. Our hotel has great access to both Interstate 10 and US Highway 60 - The Superstition Freeway, so travel around the Valley is a breeze. Our location on Baseline Road just across from Arizona Mills Mall means that shopping, theatres, restaurants, and arcade entertainment are within walking distance. Major League Baseball Spring Training is just across Interstate 10 at Tempe Diablo Stadium - Cactus League Home of the Anaheim Angels, and the sights, sounds, smells, and savory flavors of Mill Avenue in Tempe are just minutes away as well. Arizona State University and Tempe Town Lake are also within easy access of our hotel. Tempe is just one of the cities that make up the Valley of the Sun and bring travelers to the Phoenix Metro Area. Downtown Phoenix, US Airways Center - the stomping grounds of the Phoenix Suns, Chase Field - Home Park of the Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Symphony Hall, Herberger Theatre, and Phoenix Civic Plaza are just 9 miles away and easy access to Interstate 10 makes it an easy drive. The Galleries and Art Walks of Scottsdale, the West's Most Western Town, are just 11 miles away, and the shops and restaurants of Chandler - sometimes called the New Scottsdale - begin at Ray Road and Interstate 10, and are just 4 miles south of the Ramada. The University of Phoenix Stadium, home of the NFL Arizona Cardinals and Glendale Arena, home of the NHL's Phoenix Coyotes, are 25 miles away, but the quick drive on Interstate 10 make them seem much closer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.