“Nothing good to say !” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall

You added Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall to your Saves list
Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1701 W. Baseline Road, I-10 at Baseline, Tempe, AZ 85283   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 48 Hotels in Tempe
Chester Basin, Canada
“Nothing good to say !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This hotel is under serious reno's , the bank has taken it over so there's lots going on. I had pre-paid for 2 nights which I might also say there was not one word mentioned about active renovations at all on this property description, I see now why the confirmation was non refundable via every online hotel booking website .. I have been reading the reviews since I originally booked back in April for a November trip and would have cancelled in a heartbeat due to the content I was reading here at Trip Advisor , same very negative reviews page after page ! As a solo traveller I had serious concerns for safety. The front desk staff are very unprofessional and cocky, there is " business center " listed in their amenities and I needed that but no such thing ... Hated having to walk through the Gentlemans Club area that shares the parking lot with this hotel, I saw a couple guys shooting up right there as I made my way to the Waffle House about suppertime, hookers galore mingling about the back parking area, on the street, nice place ! This hotel has a really shady past, maybe when the reno's are complete it might actually resemble a hotel and be okay for some at a cheap price, pool was really tiny, unclean, totally unappealing. The room itself was alright, small for a 2 queen but adequate, showerhead was awesome and that's the only compliment I have. Convenient right off the Interstate, Arizona Mills Outlet Mall right across the street which I highly recommend for bargains .. airport 10 minutes .. The best part was breakfast at the Waffle House, provided by the hotel ( voucher ), excellent place to eat, very economical, great food and service. The Ramada, I'll never even think of staying there again. .. there are plenty of other budget to mid range hotels in that vacinity, try one of those plzzz ..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have stayed here in the past due to it being close to where I was going and I always call before to ensure I will get a no smoking room and to ensure there are no big events going on. No one told me that it was under construction! I was just there 10-20-2012 The renovation to the landscape and the hotel lobby was terrible and the pool was filthy. The front desk staff was not found for hours from 930pm to 11pm. There were people waiting at the door and only a note stating they would be back shortly. The pool was open all night and there were kids in the pool at 1AM making all type of noise. I had to call the office 3x to get someone to get them out of the pool. The A/c unit made so much noise every time it came on it woke us up. This had to be the worse stay I have ever had at the Ramada in any city. Not sure if this is somewhere I will come back to.

Room Tip: call before you go