My family & I have a wonderful time staying at Red Lion Inn & Suites on 08/27/13. Check in was so fast & friendly. The Clerk was very nice & helpful. He told me I have an automatic upgrade to a full suite with kitchen. He shows me actually where my room is on the map, which is 25 steps away. I park my car right under my room. I can see my car from my room. The staff are very friendly. Breakfast in the morning is ok. The most fancy thing my niece & nephew love is the pancake. Everything else is just regular continental breakfast.
The room was very clean, beds are clean & pillows very comfortable. The kitchen is very clean & the fridge is huge. It is very nice to have the kitchen we went to Fry supermarket & brought corns to cook & green grapes to washed in the sink. The pool was small & kinna dirty. The room is quiet. We will return to Red Lion Inn & Suites if we return to the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Tempe - Asu
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe - Asu Hotel Tempe
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe - Asu Hotel
- Hampton Inn Tempe
- Tempe Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Asu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a three-tier Resort style destination centrally located in the heart of the Phoenix Metro Area, 1 mile north of Arizona State University, 2 miles south of Old Town Scottsdale, 1 mile west of the brand new Tempe Marketplace, and less than 4 miles east of the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).The Red Lion Inn & Suites Phoenix/Tempe – ASU is conveniently located one mile from downtown Tempe and Arizona State University. With 162 beautiful guestrooms and suites, our hotel offers central location, diverse amenities and a friendly staff with in-depth knowledge of the region. Whether you’re travelling to Arizona for business or pleasure, we are the ideal destination for anyone visiting the Phoenix/Tempe area. If you’re looking for world-class shopping, recreation and entertainment, you’ve come to the right place. Watch the Cactus League Spring Training featuring 15 MLB teams. Golf at top notch courses like ASU Karsten Golf Course, Arizona Grand Resort or the Legacy Golf Resort. Paddle a kayak around Tempe Town Lake and afterward, take in a Broadway performance at the ASU Gammage auditorium. Shop at Old Town Scottsdale, just four miles away and one of the biggest destinations in the greater Phoenix area. Relax in one of our guestrooms featuring signature Red Lion beds, complimentary wi-fi, work desks and flat screen TVs. Suite options include rooms with an oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave. Our resort-style setting offers a complimentary breakfast, fitness center, 24-hour convenience store, news stand, outdoor swimming pool, 15-person whirlpool, tennis court and a putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Red Lion Inn & Suites Phoenix/Tempe-ASU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.