“Late Arrival” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 46 Hotels in Tempe
Everett, WA
“Late Arrival”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

My flight was delayed, but a quick phone call to the hotel assured me of a late arrival. Once my flight arrived in Phoenix, (and a phone call to the hotel), the hotel shuttle quickly arrived. The hotel itself is nice with an outdoor pool and a nicely equipped gym. My nightly sleep was fine, the hotel is really quiet and each unit has an a/c unit. Their morning breakfast menu was nice with eggs, waffles, oatmeal and coffee. All in all, it was a nice stay. I'll be back!

Room Tip: The first floor rooms are the closest to the pool and breakfast food.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Detroit, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Spent a night here before a flight. Nice, clean, modern, spacious, comfortable. This is quite honestly better than many 5* hotels I have stayed at.
The bed was incredibly comfortable. The room had all amenities one could ask for and ample plugs to charge electronics.

• Stayed June 2013
Genoa, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have stayed at many SpringHIll suites and typically like this brand. However, I can tell you that the mattresses in this hotel (at least in the two rooms we had) were nothing short of medieval torture devices!

The staff was pleasant and the breakfast was good; but wow, my back will not forget those mattresses any time soon!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are wonderfully sized for our family of 5. Staff is very friendly and helpful. We had an issue with the lock and the quickly moved us to a other room on the same floor. Also, they were wonderful and allowed us to check in early which was super helpful and the kids loved the po and hot tub. It is close to ASU, but not within walking distance, which we did not mind as traffic was light on the weekend. We will stay here again when we return to ASU. Breakfast was amazing as it was plenty beyond our expectations. Something for all of us. And coffee/hot cocoa/tea available 24/7.

• Stayed May 2013
atlanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We were stuck in PHX overnite recently and had to get a room very late and very last minute and stayed at this property as very close to the airport. While the airport lobby is a little tired and outdated we received the best service from the overnite hotel clerk! When i called he was so helpful and sent a shuttle immediately. When we arrived he was so very nice and professional and set up the shuttle for the next am to return to airport. I am so sorry I dont recall his name and meant to write as soon as home but failed to. He said he was fairly new there but was very knowledable and such a pleasure to deal with......

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Clean Rooms. Nice Front Desk Staff. Great location.

Platinum members are not upgraded to nice rooms here and that is always a downside for me. But, the horrible speed of the Internet is 1990's speed. The max is 1.5 and it is never that speed. During peak times, the speed crawled. I did speak to front desk about this 3 times and they had me to switch signals but they are all the same. They now have a provider that offers them sub par Internet speed and this is not what I need as a business traveler. Internet is crucial to my stay and here I could not wait to get out of the hotel and on to the next one.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love this hotel and the people who work here. I stay here every time I go to Phoenix. Close (very close) to the airport and Downtown Tempe, it's got the most comfortable beds, clean rooms and wonderful all inclusive breakfast. Nice pool, nice hot tub. Great place overall.

Room Tip: I ask for rooms overlooking the pool, keep an eye on my older children when I travel with them.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to SpringHill Suites Phoenix Tempe/Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about SpringHill Suites Phoenix Tempe/Airport

Address: 1601 West Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85281
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Tempe
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #23 of 46 Hotels in Tempe
Hotel Class:3 star — SpringHill Suites Phoenix Tempe/Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Phoenix Tempe/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Springhill Suites Phoenix Tempe/Airport Hotel Tempe
Springhill Suites Tempe

If you own or manage SpringHill Suites Phoenix Tempe/Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.