“nice room for the $$” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1651 West Baseline Road at I-10, Tempe, AZ 85283   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #29 of 46 hotels in Tempe
“nice room for the $$”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

The only problem I had with my stay was the fact that we were placed next to a room full of high school girls on a basketball trip. They were terribly loud, and parking was an issue. Other than that, the hotel itself was nice, fairly priced, clean, conveniently located and comfortable. We will be staying again for sure!

• Stayed August 2013
Adam S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
I am sorry that the other guests near your room were a bit noisy during your stay. I am glad to see that despite this minor inconvenience you still enjoyed your stay and understand the tremendous value our hotel provides. See you next time!

160 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Polish first
Tucson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Upon arriving at 7pm, we noticed our "Hide a bed sofa sleeper" was completely broken, we called the front desk at night and stated we would sleep on this the first night but requested something for the next day. The next morning we went to the front desk and reminded Claudia, and she said it would be taken care of when we were out. We arrived back to room at 5pm and room service had not even showed up, much less the sofa replaced as promised. We called again and again false promises were made all the way until we checked out. We did not receive an apology even, much less a new sofa sleeper or a change of rooms. The kids were disappointed. The shower curtain was also badly torn, another request IGNORED COMPLETELY. We also only had one small trash can in the room. I asked for one night, "one night to be comped" Janelle at front desk basically blew me off. To say the least it was terrible service. Now we are disputing all charges. They should definitely be ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

On behalf of my staff, I apologize that you encountered these issues during your stay. Since your stay we have received a shipment of sofa pullout beds and I assure you that the issue has been fixed. As a standard procedure, my hard working front desk staff is given specific limits the level of compensation they are allowed to provide, and anything beyond that is something I handle personally with the guests. I assure you the next morning when I was informed of the situation I did call you at the number given on the reservation, left a message, and as was explained on the message, I did compensate you in the level which you requested. I am sorry that due to this unfortunate situation you did not have a pleasant stay. I hope we have the opportunity again in the future to regain your loyalty.
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Close to the biggest outlet in Arizona... staff was helpful ... rooms were great!
There was a special, so we were able to get the standard room rate for a suite w/kitchenette. We also were "stuck" in Phoenix and had to extend our stay for 2 days, and that was done w/ease and without no issues.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are glad that my hardworking staff made you feel at home while you were "stuck" during your visit. Our proximity to Arizona Mills Mall is one of the biggest benefits of our location. We have frequent specials that are offered seasonally on our email list, please keep looking for the special deals as they come out!
Marana, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel about 5 times before. This was definitely the worst experience. We choose this chain because of the good included breakfast and happy hour. However the room we were given upon check in was disgusting with no other words for it than that. I think it was room 298. Nobody should be given this room under any circumstances until it has had a complete remodel. The couch had stains and cigarette burns, the walls were filthy. The bathroom was a mess with mold and everything else you can think. By the time I realized just how bad this room was, we had already brought all our stuff up 2 flights of stairs so decided to tough it out. However at about 11pm my daughter went to take a shower (in a shower so gross I told her to wear her flip flops in it), and the shower would not drain. So at that point, we had enough. We all still needed showers before bed and clearly we couldn't wait hours for it to drain each time. So I called the front desk and asked for another room. The gave us a room another floor up which I think was room 399. So close to midnight, we moved ourselves and our 4 children up another flight of stairs and into another room. Fortunate for us, this room was fine with the exception of a mess left inside the microwave. I regret not having changed rooms sooner and spending our first day in that disgusting room, but they should have never put anyone in that room. If I hadn't been there before and saw that room, or if they had kept us in that room, I would have never gone back.

Room Tip: Refuse room 298.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. I apologize that this room was not up to yours or our own standards, and I have had my housekeeping and maintenance staff do a very detailed preventative maintenance program in this room. I am glad that my staff was able to get you the type of room you were looking for based on your previous stays here. See you on your next visit to Tempe!
Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I stayed here for just a day and it definitely served its purpose. Airport shuttle was prompt although you had to call them directly as it was not included in the airport directory of airport hotels. The room was adequate and the bed was very good. The proximity to a big mall was a big bonus since I did all my shopping the whole afternoon. The breakfast was filling. What I found a little disturbing are some of the type of guests that patronize the hotel. I encountered one who was really annoying to the front desk staff who I must commend maintained her composure and dignity trying to pacify an unreasonable guest. Maybe its the low price that attracts guests with dubious looks.
Overall its a very good hotel. I wish I could have stayed longer in this hotel. I know I would have enjoyed it.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

the rooms are good to very good, great deal for a large family such as ours. The property could use some outdoor improvements but overall it is not a problem. Parking is limited but I really enjoy the value, free buffet breakfast and evening social hour. Staff are always welcoming and I like knowing that it is a reliable place to reserve for my valley trips. thanks

Room Tip: executive rooms with kitchens are great

Tucson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Stayed at the Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel and Suites for one night. Had a meeting in the morning and decided to stay in Phoenix instead of driving up in the morning from Tucson. To be short, the service was excellent, rooms are descent, complimentary breakfast and happy hour, and the rates are good. Overall a thumbs up.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!