“Value priced but noisy and dingy.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites

You added Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1651 West Baseline Road at I-10, Tempe, AZ 85283   |
Special Offer
Park'n'Fly
Ranked #31 of 48 Hotels in Tempe
Surrey, Canada
“Value priced but noisy and dingy.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this budget priced hotel while on golfing trip in February. Central location, near freeways, Arizona Mills mall, plenty of restaurants, even a strip club. Found room to be dark and dingy, not cleaned properly. But housekeeping manager Carlos responded well when we complained and cleaning was much better. Nice hd TV's in executive suite and free hot breakfast was good although seating was sparse. Very noisy in rooms, made worse by exterior corridors and some late-night, long-term guests. But you can't beat the price and management tries hard when gripes are brought up. My companion would not come back but I'd stay again.

• Stayed February 2013
Adam S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on the areas in which we can focus some additional efforts to improve our guest experience. I apologize that there were issues, but I am glad to see that our staff immediately resolved these issues. Guest feedback is one of the most important tools we have at our disposal, as it helps us know where our efforts have paid off, or where we need to spend more time and effort. You will continue to see improvements at our hotel over the coming years, and I hope that you and your travel companion will visit us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

On April 2nd 2013 we booked into room 220. This room looks nothing like in the pictures. There were stains on the curtains, cigarette burns on the couch, old bedding and bedroom had a foul odour. We immediately checked out. We emailed the company and never heard a word back.

Room Tip: Look at room before giving credit card.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
On behalf of my staff, I am sorry that you had issues with your recent stay. I am sorry that these issues were not addressed prior to your stay, but thank you for informing me of them so I could react accordingly and resolve those issues immediately. I have met with my Housekeeping Manager and Maintenance Supervisor and have done a very thorough inspection of that specific suite to point out those issues, and address anything else we felt was less than perfection. I assure you that comments like these absolutely do not fall on deaf ears and I have worked with my staff to resolve the issues you encountered. I apologize again that they were not addressed prior to your arrival, and as a result you did not have a pleasant stay. I hope that we have the chance to see you again at the hotel on your next visit to the area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great for all your needs . Mall shopping and dining from casual to fine all within a stroll. Freeway access to neighboring states and Phoenix Metropolitan area. Great rooms service with a smile from helpful staff and happy hour with breakfast! Stay here.

• Stayed March 2013
Adam S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Our location is perfect for all travelers regardless if it is a one night stopover, or a one month long stay. Our hardworking staff take pride in the service they provide, and making sure our rooms, and our free InnSuites Extras like breakfast and Happy hour are the best they can be.
Sutherlin, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We booked a room to take advantage of the Stay-Park-Fly oppertunity. We asked for an ADA room and 3 extra pillows. We got neither. When questioned at the front counter, the desk clerk responded, "What is an ADA room?" The pillows-even after a call back to the desk were never delivered. I understand that they offer a free breakfast. It "must" be good since with my mobility problem and wall to wall breakfast fans, I was forced to stand and wait and then finally opt for a nearby Denny's. The room was alright and the price was proper. The van service to and from the airport was efficient and appreciated. Next time in the area-I will not stay here.

Room Tip: If needing ADA accomadations...explain, explain, explain.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I am sorry that your recent stay did not meet your expectations. The company you booked your stay park fly package did not reserve you an accessible room, merely a normal studio, and we were unaware of that need until your arrival; and by that time all of our accessible rooms were already occupied by other guests. Our breakfast is one of our most popular of our amenities, and I am sorry that due to the number of guests that were eating you felt the desire to eat elsewhere, as . My apologies that the pillows did not get delivered to your room. I will focus on followup and follow through with my front desk and housekeeping staff in regards to room requests to make sure that things like this do not happen again. Thank you for your feedback so I can work with my staff to tweak some of our procedures to ensure all guests have a wonderful stay.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Was hesitant after reading reviews, but found this hotel to be a great place and a great deal.

Overall very clean and well maintained. Outdoor pool was nice, including hot tub. Room was very nice, no complaints at all. bed comfortable and clean. Best TV I have had in a room in many months!

Breakfast the next morning was a treat. Hot food! Eggs, sausage, biscuits/gravy, fresh waffles, etc. Not cooked to order, but still VERY nice and so much better than most cold breakfasts that we get now days.

Very satisfied!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your patronage and your kind words about your recent stay. I will share your comments with my staff. They will be happy to see that their hard work is being acknowledged by our guests. We look forward to your return.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I was a little skeptical after reading many of the reviews but I have to say this place is nice. We just needed a room overnight in the area and the price was perfect. The rooms and nice, the towels are a little old an dingy looking, but if you have an issue ask! The location is nice especially if you don't want to spend you vacation in the hotel. There are plenty of restaurants and the mall across the street. The front desk staff weren't overly friendly, but they were nice enough. I would definitely recommend this place to others. Just remember you get what you pay for, if you wanted the Ritz and pay for the hotel 6, you'll be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2013
Adam S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay so much. It is our hope that all guests have these same sentiments after their stay is over. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Tempe!
MX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Economic, clean, just in front of Arizona Mills Mall which make it a little noisy at night. Is worth visiting just for the breakfast buffet!

It's location gets you anywhere Phoenix metro zone in just 20 minutes driving. Service is fairly good and offers lot's of things to do in walking distance.

Would definitively visit again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Adam S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and the free breakfast we offer every morning in PJ's. Being centrally located near the I-10, US-60, Loop 101 & Loop 202, our location, as you said, is definitely ideal for travel anywhere within the Phoenix area.

Been to Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!