“All access to Phoenix and beyond” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites

You added Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1651 West Baseline Road at I-10, Tempe, AZ 85283   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save 15% on 7+ Nights!
Ranked #34 of 48 Hotels in Tempe
“All access to Phoenix and beyond”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Great for all your needs . Mall shopping and dining from casual to fine all within a stroll. Freeway access to neighboring states and Phoenix Metropolitan area. Great rooms service with a smile from helpful staff and happy hour with breakfast! Stay here.

• Stayed March 2013
Adam S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Our location is perfect for all travelers regardless if it is a one night stopover, or a one month long stay. Our hardworking staff take pride in the service they provide, and making sure our rooms, and our free InnSuites Extras like breakfast and Happy hour are the best they can be.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Sutherlin, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We booked a room to take advantage of the Stay-Park-Fly oppertunity. We asked for an ADA room and 3 extra pillows. We got neither. When questioned at the front counter, the desk clerk responded, "What is an ADA room?" The pillows-even after a call back to the desk were never delivered. I understand that they offer a free breakfast. It "must" be good since with my mobility problem and wall to wall breakfast fans, I was forced to stand and wait and then finally opt for a nearby Denny's. The room was alright and the price was proper. The van service to and from the airport was efficient and appreciated. Next time in the area-I will not stay here.

Room Tip: If needing ADA accomadations...explain, explain, explain.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I am sorry that your recent stay did not meet your expectations. The company you booked your stay park fly package did not reserve you an accessible room, merely a normal studio, and we were unaware of that need until your arrival; and by that time all of our accessible rooms were already occupied by other guests. Our breakfast is one of our most popular of our amenities, and I am sorry that due to the number of guests that were eating you felt the desire to eat elsewhere, as . My apologies that the pillows did not get delivered to your room. I will focus on followup and follow through with my front desk and housekeeping staff in regards to room requests to make sure that things like this do not happen again. Thank you for your feedback so I can work with my staff to tweak some of our procedures to ensure all guests have a wonderful stay.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Was hesitant after reading reviews, but found this hotel to be a great place and a great deal.

Overall very clean and well maintained. Outdoor pool was nice, including hot tub. Room was very nice, no complaints at all. bed comfortable and clean. Best TV I have had in a room in many months!

Breakfast the next morning was a treat. Hot food! Eggs, sausage, biscuits/gravy, fresh waffles, etc. Not cooked to order, but still VERY nice and so much better than most cold breakfasts that we get now days.

Very satisfied!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your patronage and your kind words about your recent stay. I will share your comments with my staff. They will be happy to see that their hard work is being acknowledged by our guests. We look forward to your return.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I was a little skeptical after reading many of the reviews but I have to say this place is nice. We just needed a room overnight in the area and the price was perfect. The rooms and nice, the towels are a little old an dingy looking, but if you have an issue ask! The location is nice especially if you don't want to spend you vacation in the hotel. There are plenty of restaurants and the mall across the street. The front desk staff weren't overly friendly, but they were nice enough. I would definitely recommend this place to others. Just remember you get what you pay for, if you wanted the Ritz and pay for the hotel 6, you'll be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2013
Adam S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay so much. It is our hope that all guests have these same sentiments after their stay is over. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Tempe!
MX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Economic, clean, just in front of Arizona Mills Mall which make it a little noisy at night. Is worth visiting just for the breakfast buffet!

It's location gets you anywhere Phoenix metro zone in just 20 minutes driving. Service is fairly good and offers lot's of things to do in walking distance.

Would definitively visit again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Adam S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and the free breakfast we offer every morning in PJ's. Being centrally located near the I-10, US-60, Loop 101 & Loop 202, our location, as you said, is definitely ideal for travel anywhere within the Phoenix area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has the stupidest name of any hotel I have ever stayed in. They do however have an awesome free breakfast and a free happy hour. The rooms aren't bad and it's located right next to a mall and a strip club. If you are going to the strip club you get in free if you show them a ticket to any event. (Like a baseball game).

• Stayed March 2013
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our ample complimentary breakfast and our convenient location across from AZ Mills are just two of the many attractive reasons guests choose our hotel. We are looking forward to your return the next time you visit the area.
Seattle
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The "suite" was not a suite, and not even a very large room. Just a regular room with a small kitchen shoved in the way of getting to the bathroom. It was supposed to be non-smoking but the room smelled like air-freshner over smoke and there were no No Smoking signs. If I had been able to find something else nearby I would have been gone in a heartbeat. The "tennis courts" opened at 7AM about 20 feet from my window and were filled with many small children playing some form of basketball. Alhough they were supposed to close at 10, they never did and late into the night (after 11) there were some very sketchy characters hanging out there with basketballs making a racket and I did not feel safe. I left nothing in my car at night and nothing in my room during the day except my clothes. Had to wash even the clothes I didn't wear because of the smell when I got home. Never again.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any good rooms.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Adam S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for informing us of your concerns regarding your recent stay. Based on the description i know the exact room you were in, and I assure you that the room you were in was a 100% non-smoking room (designated by the non-smoking logos that are on the door number plaques in front of the rooms). I apologize that some of the other hotel guests did not pay attention to the listed times of our outdoor amenities and disrupted your evening. I will make sure my staff locks those areas to keep people out during the advertised hours it is closed. All of these items are very easily resolved and I assure you they will be immediately addressed.

Been to Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!