I fly regularly on redeye flights to and from PHX. I've stayed at Holiday Inn, Ramada, and this Tempe InnSuites several times. This has become my favorite. The rooms are modern and nice. They have a very original hot breakfast (biscuits and gravy excellente). It's not perfect, and I don't want to jinx my regular stay by quoting the prices and finding it full on my next trip. But heck, it's 40 bucks cheaper and 30% nicer than the neighboring hotels and they deserve some credit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tempe hotels for hotel accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Phoenix/East Valley-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby ASU, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Phoenix/Chandler/Mesa/Gilbert area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and FREE: Shuttle to Sky Harbor 6am-10pm Daily, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, seekda GmbH, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Inn Tempe
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Innsuites Hotel And Suites