“Spacious room” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn and Suites Tempe

You added Days Inn and Suites Tempe to your Saves list
Days Inn and Suites Tempe
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1660 West Elliot Road, Tempe, AZ 85283 (Formerly Hotel Tempe)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #36 of 47 Hotels in Tempe

2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

First morning there, water trickled. Second day, no water at all. Management didn't seem to care. Stated they would refund $20.00 against stay. That never happened. I complained to Cheap Tickets who I booked my trip through and still nothing happened. Not sure if I would stay at a Days Inn again with this bad experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 Thank Robbin I
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I travel constantly for work, which causes me to spend what feels like my whole life in a hotel room. I have seen many days inn's and was so pleasantly surprised by this one I felt it deserved a review. Let me first start off with making my reservation, I called and spoke with Elizabeth, she made my reservation and even asked me about room preference while making meaningful conversation. This started my wonderful stay. I checked in about a week later and Gabby checked me in, this girl is on her game and it was the fastest check-in I think I've ever had. I had a small problem in the room that I didn't notice until later that night, the toilet wouldn't flush. I went down to the front desk expecting just to be handed a plunger and was instead greeted by the manager Heather, she was so kind and so sincere and offered me two options. Either A. She could call the onsite maintenance to have him come and fix the toilet. Or, B. She could upgrade me to a suite with a full kitchen right next door. I was going to chose A because I felt bad about dirtying two rooms and she saw this in my face. She said here's the keys to your king suite and I will take ten dollars off your stay. The next morning I enjoyed a very SURPRISING breakfast, most places say they have a hot breakfast but not like this one. There was an entire counter full of waffles, eggs, muffins, bread, English muffins, two cereals, two juices, coffee and oatmeal. FOR FREE. This is simply the best Days Inn I have ever stayed at. I would recommend calling and making your reservations with the front desk because they have special weekly rates not advertised online.

Room Tip: Try a business king suite
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tempe
Rodeway Inn Near AZ State University
3.0 of 5 stars 109 reviews
Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport
Candlewood Suites Phoenix Tempe
Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall

Been to Days Inn and Suites Tempe? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn and Suites Tempe

Address: 1660 West Elliot Road, Tempe, AZ 85283 (Formerly Hotel Tempe)
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Tempe
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #36 of 47 Hotels in Tempe
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn and Suites Tempe 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Tempe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Tempe Hotel Tempe