“The most well kept, updated, friendliest Motel 6 I've ever been tp” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 - Tempe ASU

You added Motel 6 - Tempe ASU to your Saves list
Motel 6 - Tempe ASU
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1915 East Apache Boulevard, Tempe, AZ 85281 (Formerly Ramada Limited Tempe/Near ASU)   |
Ranked #13 of 47 Hotels in Tempe
“The most well kept, updated, friendliest Motel 6 I've ever been tp”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

I have to say this property wasnt one of the many super sketchy outdated motel 6 properties across the US I've been to Previously. Huge rooms with super comfy and clean queen beds. Flat screen TV microwave and tv also in the room which is A luxury for the motel 6 hotel chain. Pool open 24 hours!! I must commend both Judy (front desk) and Betty (housekeeping) for being so accommodating and friendly. I will definitely being staying again on my next business trip to the tempe asu area

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

OK - let's start with the fact that this is just your basic Motel 6 - clean, decent, attractively priced. But there are two factors that make this one special - location and staff.

Location: You are in the center of Tempe, close to the university and restaurants. You are within walking distance, for one option, of Four Peaks Brewing, which seems to be cool Tempe central. Definitely worth a visit. Great beer, interesting food. Then you can walk back to where you are staying.

Staff: Victoria Brazil is the greatest. She is on the desk most nights and was welcoming, bright, knowledgable, funny. She patiently put up with all of my special concerns. After I got settled into my room she called on the phone to see if everything was all right. It's as if I were in a much more expensive boutique hotel!

All and all it is a very good deal. I will certainly stay there again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2015 via mobile

I have stayed at this property several times over the year and am always pleased. The front desk manager Victoria is always cheerful and does what ever she can to make your stay perfect. This stay I had the pleasure of meeting Ivan who enjoyed a conversation with my husband about recent renovations on the property. Over all I love this property the prices are always accomadating and the GM Carlos is a pleasure to see walking around making sure his property is in tip top shape. His attention to detail ia reflected in his head housekeeper Cristine who went out of her way to grab me some extra towels when I made a mess. I enjoy being here and will continue to make this my stop when a little intown vacay is needed.

Angela

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
AtlasHMC, General Manager at Motel 6 - Tempe ASU, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Motel 6 Tempe ASU. Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience. We will be going through our renovation process throughout the summer. I am excited to invite you back to our property soon to check out our progress. Thank you for choosing Motel 6 Tempe ASU, we look forward seeing you soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2015

I've stayed here for the last few nights and I've had one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. I used to work at the Hilton and I know what service is supposed to be like and this hotel meets and exceeds all of my expectations. SERENITY at the front desk couldn't be more kind and helpful. SERENITY also went out of her way to make sure that a colegue of mine was taken care of until she was able to contact me to meet him. All of the staff is great including the manager CARLOS who has been very understanding to mine and my girlfriends needs/situation. I cannot say enough about how incedibly impressed I have been with my entire experience here and want to make sure that SERENITY AND CARLOS get proper thanks for their outstanding customer service.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at Motel 6 Tempe ASU. I am happy we were able to assist you 100% during your recent stay. We look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you for choosing Motel 6 Tempe ASU. Carlos Clendinen G.M.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2015 via mobile

The room was clean and the services at the front desk I think her name was Vikki or Victoria best motel 6 hands down
great job ladies keep up the awesome work I smell promotion they earned it......

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
AtlasHMC, General Manager at Motel 6 - Tempe ASU, responded to this review, April 20, 2015
Thank you for sharing your comments about our leading ladies at Motel 6 Tempe ASU. I will make sure share your comments with them. Thank you for choosing Motel 6 Tempe ASU, we look forward seeing you on your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015

At the front desk Victoria was friendly, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. And housekeeping also very helpful (kristy) with service going beyond their regular duties. The room was very clean with extremely comfortable beds. All the staff very willing to help and go out of their way to help.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. I am happy to continue to hear about Victoria and Christi doing what they do best; taking care of our guest. I will make sure share your comments with them. Thank you for choosing Motel 6 Tempe ASU.
Tempe, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2015 via mobile

Being a cross country truck driver, I can honestly say I've been in a number of hotels/motels and of all the economy motels, Motel 6 ASU is the best. Victoria, the night manager, is extremely friendly, efficient and generally superb. If there is anything I may need that doesn't come standard in the room she will go out of her way to locate it. The rooms are clean, the linen is fresh and I always have enough towels.

I've read reviews about this location suggesting that it is lacking. Wake up folks, it's a Motel 6 not the Ritz.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at Motel 6 Tempe ASU. Victoria is definitely an asset to our team. I will make sure share your comments with her. We look forward seeing you the next time you are in town.
Carlos Clendinen G.M.

Been to Motel 6 - Tempe ASU? Share your experiences!