“ALWAYS a great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 - Tempe ASU

You added Motel 6 - Tempe ASU to your Saves list
Motel 6 - Tempe ASU
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1915 East Apache Boulevard, Tempe, AZ 85281 (Formerly Ramada Limited Tempe/Near ASU)   |
Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Tempe
“ALWAYS a great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I have stayed at this property several times over the year and am always pleased. The front desk manager Victoria is always cheerful and does what ever she can to make your stay perfect. This stay I had the pleasure of meeting Ivan who enjoyed a conversation with my husband about recent renovations on the property. Over all I love this property the prices are always accomadating and the GM Carlos is a pleasure to see walking around making sure his property is in tip top shape. His attention to detail ia reflected in his head housekeeper Cristine who went out of her way to grab me some extra towels when I made a mess. I enjoy being here and will continue to make this my stop when a little intown vacay is needed.

Angela

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've stayed here for the last few nights and I've had one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. I used to work at the Hilton and I know what service is supposed to be like and this hotel meets and exceeds all of my expectations. SERENITY at the front desk couldn't be more kind and helpful. SERENITY also went out of her way to make sure that a colegue of mine was taken care of until she was able to contact me to meet him. All of the staff is great including the manager CARLOS who has been very understanding to mine and my girlfriends needs/situation. I cannot say enough about how incedibly impressed I have been with my entire experience here and want to make sure that SERENITY AND CARLOS get proper thanks for their outstanding customer service.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The room was clean and the services at the front desk I think her name was Vikki or Victoria best motel 6 hands down
great job ladies keep up the awesome work I smell promotion they earned it......

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
AtlasHMC, General Manager at Motel 6 - Tempe ASU, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for sharing your comments about our leading ladies at Motel 6 Tempe ASU. I will make sure share your comments with them. Thank you for choosing Motel 6 Tempe ASU, we look forward seeing you on your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

At the front desk Victoria was friendly, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. And housekeeping also very helpful (kristy) with service going beyond their regular duties. The room was very clean with extremely comfortable beds. All the staff very willing to help and go out of their way to help.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. I am happy to continue to hear about Victoria and Christi doing what they do best; taking care of our guest. I will make sure share your comments with them. Thank you for choosing Motel 6 Tempe ASU.
Tempe, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Being a cross country truck driver, I can honestly say I've been in a number of hotels/motels and of all the economy motels, Motel 6 ASU is the best. Victoria, the night manager, is extremely friendly, efficient and generally superb. If there is anything I may need that doesn't come standard in the room she will go out of her way to locate it. The rooms are clean, the linen is fresh and I always have enough towels.

I've read reviews about this location suggesting that it is lacking. Wake up folks, it's a Motel 6 not the Ritz.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at Motel 6 Tempe ASU. Victoria is definitely an asset to our team. I will make sure share your comments with her. We look forward seeing you the next time you are in town.
SLC, UT
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I realized in booking that this was a Motel 6 and was shocked to see it was so highly rated (was #4 hotel in Tempe when booked). When we arrived and there was a line of people checking in with only one person checking people in, although several other people with motel 6 shirts were there.
Positives:
The front desk person checked is into a room that would be a little more quite for my young daughter
Negatives:
The pool was filthy with plastic and leaves floating everywhere. There we rocks on the bottom of the pool, and the bubbles in the hot tub did not work at all.
I needed to have the room keys reset everyday sometimes even twice a day and one of the two keys never worked at all.
Sink was leaking.
Maid service was horrible, one day they didn't go into the bathroom at all, and everyday they would give us 2 towels at most (a few days we only got 1 towel).
One of the two beds had what appeared to be a blood stain on the white sheet.
The chairs in the room were filthy and when i wiped them down with a baby wipe it turned black.
Furnishings in the room are extremely old and outdated and the only new item in the room was the TV which whoever mounted it manged to mount it crooked.
My advice is to stay somewhere else, don't let the positive reviews fool you on this hotel.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Motel 6 Tempe ASU. Please accept my apologies that your stay was not 100%. Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Please at your convenience reach out to me at 480-736-1700 so we may discuss more in detail. We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Carlos Clendinen G.M.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed at a lot of motels and this one is simply far superior to the others in the surrounding area. Check in was quick and easy with Serenity at the front. The room was really clean and smelled amazing. I stayed a total of 2 nights and the maid, Amanda, was excellent with her housekeeping. Bed was made when i returned in the evening along with fresh towels and the trash taken out. Will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at Motel 6 Tempe ASU. I will make sure share your comments with Serenity and Amanda. Thank you again for sharing, we hope your next visit will be even better.
Carlos Clendinen G.M.

Been to Motel 6 - Tempe ASU? Share your experiences!