“Victoria is absolutely amazing!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 - Tempe ASU

You added Motel 6 - Tempe ASU to your Saves list
Motel 6 - Tempe ASU
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1915 East Apache Boulevard, Tempe, AZ 85281 (Formerly Ramada Limited Tempe/Near ASU)   |
Ranked #6 of 48 Hotels in Tempe
“Victoria is absolutely amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW via mobile

I'm a single mom with 2 very young boys, a disability and was in a terrible situation. I came to this motel 6 expecting the run of the mill experience like any other lodging Establishment. That's not the case here. I told Victoria my situation, and she was more than accommodating to my needs! Due to my km lids and current situation I don't have a lot flof funds that aren't tied up in my transition from one apartment to another, and she really did her best to work out a great rate, affordable for even me. On Super Bowl weekend none the less, where not any other hotel or motel would do. I literally was going to be outside stranded if not for her, and I'm extremely grateful! The motel is extremely well kept up, clean rooms, and literally the office staff is there for your every need. She's so prepared she has emergency shower materiels for her guests, free of charge when you are in a bind. This is definitely the only place I'll be staying for any future lodging needs! Hats off to this location, and definitely to Ms. Victoria. Excellent!

• Stayed January 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Glendale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was totally impressed by the cleanliness of the room. The location was excellent and convenient.It gives you a good look at the surrounding area shops. The staff was super friendly and the clerk Betty Pennington was Awesome.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Pleasant ambiance with very helpful staff especially Victoria was very helpful. Rooms are clean but they could be better. Right next to light rail, ASU, Food City and Indian restaurant. Start your day with morning complimentary coffee.

Room Tip: Great value for economy budget.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

It was a nice surprise when we finally arrived at my motel i was worn out and just wanted to shower and get some sleep. I was greeted with a smile and a warm lobby by Victoria. She got our names and in less than 5 min i had my keeps in hand and headed towards our room. I was informed about all the motels amenities and given great advise on a rest. (Taste of Asia) that delivers. Love this area and thumbs up to Victoria. Hope they realize what a gem they have in Victoria.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was pleased with the customer service I received. The staff was extremely friendly. The hotel was clean and dust free. One person thats stands out from all the staff I came in contact with was the front desk attendant Betty. She was courteous and helpful. The rates were reasonable. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. Thanks!

Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I am currently staying here and have been for 2 days now, the staff "Victoria and Tony at the front desk were super nice and extremely helpful an friendly and accommodating. The rooms ate spey nice and clean, I would honestly recommend this hotel to Amy friends or family. I was honestly blown away at how nice the rooms were and even the whole complex. Thank you motel 6

• Stayed January 2015
AtlasHMC, General Manager at Motel 6 - Tempe ASU, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for sharing! enjoy you experience in Tempe. I will make sure share your comments with Tony and Victoria. Thank you for choosing Motel 6 Tempe ASU! Carlos Clendinen G.M.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff was very knowledgeable, Victoria and tony both went above and beyond my expectations as a traveller, and got me the best possible rate for my needs. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone passing through this area. Hands down, the best customer service in the state.

• Stayed January 2015
Wow! Thank you, what a complement about the customer service you received from Tony and Victoria. We all strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy to hear they did that during your recent stay. We look forward to your next stay with us at Motel 6 Tempe ASU
Carlos Clendinen G.M.

Been to Motel 6 - Tempe ASU? Share your experiences!