“Good experience” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 - Tempe ASU

You added Motel 6 - Tempe ASU to your Saves list
Motel 6 - Tempe ASU
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1915 East Apache Boulevard, Tempe, AZ 85281 (Formerly Ramada Limited Tempe/Near ASU)   |
Ranked #5 of 48 Hotels in Tempe
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Pleasant ambiance with very helpful staff especially Victoria was very helpful. Rooms are clean but they could be better. Right next to light rail, ASU, Food City and Indian restaurant. Start your day with morning complimentary coffee.

Room Tip: Great value for economy budget.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

It was a nice surprise when we finally arrived at my motel i was worn out and just wanted to shower and get some sleep. I was greeted with a smile and a warm lobby by Victoria. She got our names and in less than 5 min i had my keeps in hand and headed towards our room. I was informed about all the motels amenities and given great advise on a rest. (Taste of Asia) that delivers. Love this area and thumbs up to Victoria. Hope they realize what a gem they have in Victoria.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was pleased with the customer service I received. The staff was extremely friendly. The hotel was clean and dust free. One person thats stands out from all the staff I came in contact with was the front desk attendant Betty. She was courteous and helpful. The rates were reasonable. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. Thanks!

Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I am currently staying here and have been for 2 days now, the staff "Victoria and Tony at the front desk were super nice and extremely helpful an friendly and accommodating. The rooms ate spey nice and clean, I would honestly recommend this hotel to Amy friends or family. I was honestly blown away at how nice the rooms were and even the whole complex. Thank you motel 6

• Stayed January 2015
AtlasHMC, General Manager at Motel 6 - Tempe ASU, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for sharing! enjoy you experience in Tempe. I will make sure share your comments with Tony and Victoria. Thank you for choosing Motel 6 Tempe ASU! Carlos Clendinen G.M.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff was very knowledgeable, Victoria and tony both went above and beyond my expectations as a traveller, and got me the best possible rate for my needs. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone passing through this area. Hands down, the best customer service in the state.

• Stayed January 2015
Wow! Thank you, what a complement about the customer service you received from Tony and Victoria. We all strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy to hear they did that during your recent stay. We look forward to your next stay with us at Motel 6 Tempe ASU
Brussels, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked here because Scottsdale was over booked due to Barret-Jackson. Room was ok. I've seen better and worse. Shortage of towels here. They restocked us with one set of towels for 3 people. My biggest problem here was that they rent to local people to "live here" drunks meet you while going to car trying to make friends and the others stay up all night walking the door corridor loudly talking to each other "maybe up several nights'" the girl next door fought with her boyfriend meanwhile kids crying. To get a cup of coffee in the morning at the office was like a welfare food line. Would not stay here again

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at Motel 6 Tempe ASU.
I am sorry that your stay was less than satisfactory. Please at your convenience reach out to me directly 480-736-1700 if I may be of any assistance to you. Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address challenges and prevent future occurrence. Thank you for sharing and we hope you will give us a second chance when in Tempe to make it right.
Tempe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Hotel staff was very helpful with everything. The computer in the front lobby was nice to have access too. My room was well maintained very well. Sheets changed floor vacuumed, Garbage thrown out every day. But the young Man at the front desk with Glasses named Tony had such a great personality that made me feel so welcome to be there. I just want to thank them for another great experience.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Motel 6 Tempe ASU. Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience. We hope your next visit will be even better.
Carlos Clendinen G.M.

Been to Motel 6 - Tempe ASU? Share your experiences!