“Great customer service!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 - Tempe ASU

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 - Tempe ASU to your Saves list
Motel 6 - Tempe ASU
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1915 East Apache Boulevard, Tempe, AZ 85281 (Formerly Ramada Limited Tempe/Near ASU)   |
Ranked #6 of 46 Hotels in Tempe
“Great customer service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was definitely better than I expected. My cs agent , Serenity, was extremely polite and helpful! She made is possible for a speedy and pleasant check in. The rooms were clean. And the location was close to everything.

• Stayed August 2014
AtlasHMC, General Manager at Motel 6 - Tempe ASU, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at Motel 6 Tempe ASU. We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy we did just that during your recent stay. Serenity is a great addition to our team, I will make sure share this with her. We look forward to your next stay with us. Carlos Clendinen...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was on driving around and needed a place to stay in a decent price range Motel 6 was amazing, clean rooms, the pool was perfect. The gentleman in front Tony was very kind greated my husband and I told us where there was good places to eat, he was very helpful.

• Stayed August 2014
AtlasHMC, General Manager at Motel 6 - Tempe ASU, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at Motel 6 Tempe ASU. We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy we did just that during your recent stay. I will make sure share your comments with Tony. We look forward to your next stay with us. Carlos Clendinen G.M.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing service. Very clean, great prices. Victoria was amazing. Would recommend this Motel to all visiting AZ.Pet friendly and great pool and hot tub. The room had a flat screen and king size bed also a mini fridge and microwave.

• Stayed July 2014
AtlasHMC, General Manager at Motel 6 - Tempe ASU, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at Motel 6 Tempe ASU. We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy we did just that during your recent stay. Victoria is a super star here at the hotel. I will make sure share with her. We look forward to your next stay with us. Carlos Clendinen G.M.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stay here was absolutley amazing, ive never had such great service while staying at a motel here in arizona. The housekeepers were also amazing by making sure i had everything i needed. I also want to aknowledge serenity for making sure i had a great room and that i was comfortable and taken care of.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at Motel 6 Tempe ASU. We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy we did just that during your recent stay. We look forward to your next stay with us. I will make sure share your comments with the housekeeping team and Serenity. Carlos Clendinen G.M.
Tempe, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Whenever I need a last minute place to stay I always come to this Motel6 because the staff Akim, Victoria, and the General Manager Carlos are always so attentive to my needs. Very professional.I really like the bed, I always feel so rested after a long day. It is quite at night and I feel safe in the area.
And you can't beat the rates even on the weekends it's affordable. I stay here often.

Darlene B.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at Motel 6 Tempe ASU. We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy we did just that during your recent stay. We look forward to your next stay with us. Carlos Clendinen G.M.
Tempe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at motel 6 on asu. The staff was so helpful. Tony was extra nice in taking care of all my needs through out the night. I will recommend the establishment to all my friends and family. The room cleaning was on point. The complimentary coffee was very lovely. And the hotel rates were amazingly cheaper than everyone close by. The General Manager Carlos was very professional and helpful in every way possible. Thanks for taking care of me

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at the Motel 6 Tempe ASU. We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy we did just that during your recent stay. We look forward to your next stay with us. Carlos Clendinen G.M.
Tempe, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the accommodations and service I received at a local Motel 6. I found myself in need of a Motel Room while some work was being done on my apt. I was greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. I was made to feel like I was in some upscale resort and Victoria made sure that all my room needs were meet and that I was happy with the accommodations and if I needed anything else that would make my stay perfect to give her a buzz at the front desk. Great stay and my dogs loved it too,

Room Tip: Victoria suggested staying on the west side of hotel so we would only receive the morning sun not al...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at the Motel 6 Tempe, ASU. We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy to hear we did just that during your recent stay. We look forward to your next stay with us. Carlos Clendinen G.M.

Been to Motel 6 - Tempe ASU? Share your experiences!