“The Price is Right!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 - Tempe ASU

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 - Tempe ASU to your Saves list
Motel 6 - Tempe ASU
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1915 East Apache Boulevard, Tempe, AZ 85281 (Formerly Ramada Limited Tempe/Near ASU)   |
Ranked #9 of 46 hotels in Tempe
“The Price is Right!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Whenever I need a last minute place to stay I always come to this Motel6 because the staff Akim, Victoria, and the General Manager Carlos are always so attentive to my needs. Very professional.I really like the bed, I always feel so rested after a long day. It is quite at night and I feel safe in the area.
And you can't beat the rates even on the weekends it's affordable. I stay here often.

Darlene B.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
AtlasHMC, General Manager at Motel 6 - Tempe ASU, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at Motel 6 Tempe ASU. We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy we did just that during your recent stay. We look forward to your next stay with us. Carlos Clendinen G.M.

16 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Tempe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed at motel 6 on asu. The staff was so helpful. Tony was extra nice in taking care of all my needs through out the night. I will recommend the establishment to all my friends and family. The room cleaning was on point. The complimentary coffee was very lovely. And the hotel rates were amazingly cheaper than everyone close by. The General Manager Carlos was very professional and helpful in every way possible. Thanks for taking care of me

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at the Motel 6 Tempe ASU. We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy we did just that during your recent stay. We look forward to your next stay with us. Carlos Clendinen G.M.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was pleasantly surprised by the accommodations and service I received at a local Motel 6. I found myself in need of a Motel Room while some work was being done on my apt. I was greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. I was made to feel like I was in some upscale resort and Victoria made sure that all my room needs were meet and that I was happy with the accommodations and if I needed anything else that would make my stay perfect to give her a buzz at the front desk. Great stay and my dogs loved it too,

Room Tip: Victoria suggested staying on the west side of hotel so we would only receive the morning sun not al...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at the Motel 6 Tempe, ASU. We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy to hear we did just that during your recent stay. We look forward to your next stay with us. Carlos Clendinen G.M.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As a business traveler I tend to look for a location near night life yet affordable. (Since I spend very little time in my room) I managed to stubble across this property while waiting for my flight. Looked perfect for what I was looking for. As I arrived immediately was greeted and welcomed with a smile from Vicki and Carlos. The room was perfect, close to Mill Ave night light & my favorite part they are directly across from light rail! I did not have to worry about parking or enjoying a happy beer and food from The Firehouse! Thank you for the hospitality and most of all Carlos told me to have a blessed day! Made me smile and remember how truly blessed I AM! Will return next time I visit!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at Motel 6 Tempe ASU, we strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy to hear we did just that during your recent stay. We look forward to your next stay with us at Motel 6. Carlos Clendinen G.M.
Dallas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

No light bulbs in the lamps in the rooms. Two towels for four people. Pool needed to be vacuumed/cleaned. Cigarette butts around the hot tub. Peeling veneers on furniture. Non-free WIFI that did not work very well. Overall if it were not next door to the apartment complex where we were visiting relatives it would be a good place to avoid.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Motel 6 Tempe, your feedback is very important to us. At Motel 6, we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations. Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate you sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Carlos Clendinen G.M.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff and management were all very friendly and helpful. Anytime anything was needed it was taken care of in a timely manner. It is an excellent value and is very close to shopping. This is a very excellent value and there is a very nice outdoor pool.

Room Tip: Easier access on ground floor
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at motel 6- Tempe ASU. We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy we did just that during your stay. I will share your comments with the team. Carlos Clendinen G.M.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

my time at the motel 6 was amazing they showed me respect courtesy and were very nice. i would recomend this to anyone. keep it up motel6. room 124 was perfect
were more improved then any other motel 6 very quite.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Jay P, Owner at Motel 6 - Tempe ASU, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear KayFon,

Thank you for staying at the Motel 6 Tempe ASU. We appreciate the kind words, and glad to hear that you a great stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Jay P

Been to Motel 6 - Tempe ASU? Share your experiences!