I've been staying in the Aloft in tempe 3 nights a week, every week for close to a year and a half.
Staff is very friendly, especially to their frequent business travelers. They'll hold luggage over weekends enabling you to travel light, and they know you by name. Checkout is probably the least drama I've ever had.
Before you book, you should know that the Aloft line is basically starwood's competition to e.g. Fairfield inn or Hampton Inn / HGI. This isn't a full-service hotel that you should compare to a hilton or a sheraton or a marriott. That means:
- Hotel doesn't have a restaurant, it has a self-service breakfast bar for sale.
- Hotel doesn't have a club lounge
- It doesn't have suites for upgrading.
So: If you want free breakfast at the club lounge, or a junior or full suite, this probably isn't the place.
But what it does have:
- Trendy room styles (it can be considered dim, it's a personal preference)
- Open room layout, no tubs, just shower
- Bar, Free Laundry.
- Close proximity to ASU
- Across the street from In&Out, starbucks, and yogurtland
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Tempe Hotel Tempe
- Aloft Tempe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located near Arizona State University and Sun Devils Stadium. Onsite, enjoy w xyz bar, free wifi, an onsite gym, and an outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Aloft Tempe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.