I stayed here with my family for 3 nights for the “Rock & Roll Marathon”. Overall the entire hotel had a very positive, modern feel to it. We will definitely stay her again in the future.
- Clean lobby, halls, rooms
- Very open lobby which flowed to a great seating area with couches, flat screen TV’s, Bar, & a 24 hour snack area for on the go food/drinks
- Complimentary water, free internet, & free parking (a nice plus now days)
- Excellent location to Tempe town lake, ASU, & multiple restaurants in the area (across the street from “Inn & out burger” and “Starbucks”)
- Staff very friendly & accommodating
- The rooms were simple with everything easily accessible this ensured nothing was left behind in hidden/overlooked areas upon leaving
- The Shower was large with a “Rainfall shower” very nice after a Marathon!!!
- The in room A/C was very loud & even if the A/C was turned off the fan would come on and it was equally as loud, ultimately had to unplug the A/C unit
- The pool was supposed to be heated but it was DEFINITELY NOT, would have been nice to take a little swim
- No Spa!!!!!
- The Pool furniture was old & shabby
- No Room service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located near Arizona State University and Sun Devils Stadium. Onsite, enjoy w xyz bar, free wifi, an onsite gym, and an outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aloft Tempe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Tempe Hotel Tempe