“Service beyond compare!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 48 Hotels in Tempe
el segudndo
“Service beyond compare!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

We came to Tempe to participate in Pat's Run and chose the hotel based on the location (near to Arizona State University). Upon arrival we were treated curteously, quickly, and efficiently. Staff went above and beyond to accommodate us and make sure we felt welcomed. Restaurant was great, continental breakfast was ample, and pool and gym were very nice. Beautiful location, well kept grounds, and general ambience make this a place we will return to again and again. Rooms are great, very modern and sleek. We found the pillows flat and uncomfortable but were provided extra ones immediately. Highly recommend!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
neilric, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tempe, responded to this review, April 22, 2010
Thank you for your review. I look forward to sharing your gracious comments with the entire team.

In addition to enjoying the hotel's location and amenities I was pleased to learn the staff went above and beyond for you. We are selective in our hiring and train extensively to provide just these sort of positive results.

Thank you again for sharing and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Four Points by Sheraton Tempe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2010

Great location for ASU, refurbished rooms with flat screen tvs, free internet, balcony overlooking outdoor pool. Nice complimentary breakfast buffet

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
neilric, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tempe, responded to this review, April 23, 2010
Thank you for your feedback. I was pleased to learn you enjoyed the refurbished rooms, breakfast, balcony and location.

It is always a treat to welcome ASU parents and friends in town for a family visit. We're honored you selected the Four Points Tempe and hope to welcome you back soon.

san jose, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2010

Very convenient to ASU. Easy drive to Scottsdale. Staff is very friendly. Does not have the amenities of the 5-star hotels, but very good price and everything is clean.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
neilric, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tempe, responded to this review, April 17, 2010
Thank you for your comments. You aptly described the Four Points brand as our goal is to provide honest, uncomplicated, comfort at a reasonable price.

I was pleased to learn the hotel was clean and the staff were friendly.

Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back soon in Tempe.

Four Points by Sheraton
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

My Trip to Arizona started out as a disaster, when I got bumped off my flight and had prepaid my Hotel. However, I quickly learned that this establishment was willing to work with me. After a nightmare of getting another flight, I was welcomed by the wonderful staff and ended up (Thanks to 4-point Sheraton) having a great time. My room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff was always pleasant. The complementary breakfast was stellar. If I needed an extra towel or water bottle, the housekeeping staff went out of there way to help me.

• Stayed March 2010
neilric, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tempe, responded to this review, April 21, 2010
Thank you for your review. Although your trip started with airline difficulties I was pleased to learn that all ended when you arrived at the Four Points.

I look forward to sharing with the entire team how you found the staff wonderful, the hotel clean, the breakfast stellar and the room comfortable and quiet.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Northern Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

Professional Staff, Clean in all aspects, Very friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
neilric, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tempe, responded to this review, April 26, 2010
Thank you for your gracious comments. We appreciate your business and are pleased to have surprised you with our friendly staff and clean facility.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

This hotel is par for the course, by far not the best but could be much worse. It was ideal for me as I visited friends nearby. The free breakfast is nice. The place is dated but clean. I had some trouble getting fresh towels at the pool.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
neilric, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tempe, responded to this review, April 16, 2010
Thank you for your review. I think you aptly described the Four Points brand, as their goal is to be comfortable and nice, but much more affordable than our Sheraton and Westin resorts.

I am pleased you felt the hotel was clean however I am not sure what part appeared dated as we opened in 2008. I apologize for the delay in pool towels you experienced. Since your visit, we have increased inventory to ensure this doesn't happen again, even during the busiest times.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope to welcome you back soon to Tempe and the Four Points.

Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

We loved Four Points. It's close to everything. The rooms were clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. The beds are comfortable. We will stay at Four Points again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable and afforable hotel with friendly service.

We are pleased you enjoyed the service and amenities we provide. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Four Points by Sheraton Tempe

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Tempe? Share your experiences!