Stayed 3 nights mid July, 2014. Location is good, next to Arizona State University with several college type watering holes and fast food outlets nearby. Pool area pleasant but without shade.
Lobby and rooms are attractive and staff are mostly pleasant. With that being said, there were a number of annoying inconveniences. First room had broken ac - not acceptable on hot summer days/nights. Also had broken clock. Second room also had a broken clock and a broken floor lamp. Printer broken so no boarding pass print out except by waiting in line at the front desk. As I told the front desk staff "take care of the small things and the big things will take care of themselves". Finally, complimentary breakfast and the young lady managing it were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Tempe Hotels that provides convenient access to the campus, shopping and more, Four Points by Sheraton Tempe Hotel looks forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Tempe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Tempe
- Four Points By Sheraton Tempe Hotel Tempe
- Four Points Tempe
- Tempe Four Points
- Tempe Sheraton