I wanted to stay over in Phoenix before an early flight the next morning, yet avoid feeling like I was stranded in urban sprawl or strip malls. And I wanted to splurge just a little over my usual basic budget hotel/motel standards. This Four Points Sheraton really met all my requirements but was still a good value. I really felt like I got lots of extras for just a little splurge: great king size bed, extremely comfy pillows, nice pool area and nice landscaping, hot breakfast buffet, modern decor in the rooms and the lobby. I didn't try it out but the fitness center looked very well stocked.
It is not quite walkable (especially in the heat) to Mill Ave. area and dinner choices or waterfront park and walking paths, but this is Arizona/Phoenix so getting with a few minute drive was good enough for me. Closer to campus, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Tempe Hotels that provides convenient access to the campus, shopping and more, Four Points by Sheraton Tempe Hotel looks forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Tempe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Tempe
- Four Points By Sheraton Tempe Hotel Tempe
- Four Points Tempe
- Tempe Four Points
- Tempe Sheraton