In general, the structure of the hotel is very rectangular like hotels that were built in the seventies. There is a large lobby that includes the welcome desk, the restaurant, the bar, the sitting area and the shop. Not very intimate or cozy.
The rooms are comfortable with large widows. Some of them have a balcony. Rooms with view on the swimming pool are nicer. Internet works correctly. There is not enough storage space, no drawers and no fridge in the room.
Some comments complained about the needed renovation and the noise.
Although the hotel is not recent, I felt that furniture and carpets are in good condition. Except for the hallway: carpet is old and decoration is basic with no charm.
The hotel - by itself - is not particularly noisy. Some people, especially on saturday evening, might be noisy but this happens everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Tempe Hotels that provides convenient access to the campus, shopping and more, Four Points by Sheraton Tempe Hotel looks forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Tempe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Tempe
- Four Points By Sheraton Tempe Hotel Tempe
- Four Points Tempe
- Tempe Four Points
- Tempe Sheraton