“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 47 Hotels in Tempe
Madison, New Jersey
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I recently stayed here with some friends. The hotel was in great shape and the room clean and modern. The pool was clean and there was food and beverage service on the patio. I had no problems with the air conditioning even during the 107 temp. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Tom K, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tempe, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
We thank you for your kind words regarding the cleanliness of our rooms, the pool area, and the friendlly and helpful staff. I'm glad you enjoyed the poolside Food & Beverage service and that you stayed cool in your room. Hope to see you again. Thanks.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Finnish first
New Vernon, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Recently my friends stayed at the hotel for six days, it was a golfing vacation. We were all from NJ and had stayed there years ago when it was Holiday Inn I think. Wow what a difference !!! all re-done. Room was clean and well maintained. Staff was helpful, I would not hesitate to stay there again next year. The weather while we were there was very hot and the pool was immaculate the entire time we were there and always enough towels. Congrats to the management a job well done !!!

Room Tip: Any romm that faces the pool !!!!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Thanks for noticing that our rooms are clean and well maintained. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff who are responsible for keeping the hotel in top shape. I'm glad to hear the staff were as helpful as they always are. See you next year!!!!
Morristown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

There to visit friends and play golf. very helpful staff were able to get us tee times at karsten golf course and direct us to other courses in area. Clean rooms,nice bar, and clean pool with lots of towels poolside. A/C worked great was there the 3rd week in May when temps heat in the 100's

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Tom K, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tempe, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
We pride ourselves on having a very helpful staff. Thank you for mentioning it. I am glad to hear that you found both our pool and your room to be very clean. You're right, our bar is very nice and a great place to enjoy your favorite beverage with some food as you watch the people come and go. Thanks! We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I wasn't expecting too much and was pleasantly surprised; this hotel turned out to be fabulous and the staff was excellent, very accomodating!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Tom K, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tempe, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding how excellent and accomodating our staff is. I will surely pass your comments on to them. I am glad we exceeded your expectations and look forward to the next time we have the opportunity to serve you.
san ramon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

We stayed in the hotel during the first week of April. The weather was mild for Arizona (in the 80's) so the air conditioning worked adequately. We had a room in the back of the hotel to avoid street noise. The room was clean. The hotel is across the street from ASU but we did not hear any noise from the campus. The hotel location works well for family visiting ASU students.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back of the hotel get less street and traffic noise.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Tom K, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tempe, responded to this review, May 18, 2012
Thank you so much for noticing that our hotels is very clean and is such a good value. We look forward to having the pleasure of serving you in the near future.
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

I went to sleep with the air conditioner turned down to 65. I woke up every two hours in a sweat because the air had turned off. I believe it has a motion sensor that turns off in order for the hotel to save money. I've read this is a common practice however I didn't get any sleep because I'd wake up every two hours to turn the air back on. Horrible!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Tom K, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tempe, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your recent experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Tempe. We are always interested in hearing from our guests but regret that it was this type of occurrence that prompted your comments. It was very unfortunate to hear that the Air conditioning system did operate properly in your room. We have replaced the wall mounted thermostat which may have been the source of the problem. On behalf of the hotel, I apologize.

I assure you that the circumstances you encountered on your last visit are not usual and customary occurrences. I have personally met with the Maintenance Manager to ensure that the unsatisfactory service you experienced will not happen again.

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate incident to my attention. It is only through guest feed back that we at the Four Points by Sheraton Tempe are able to make improvements that will better our service. I hope this isolated incident does not prevent us from serving you again.

Thomas Kreitler
Wolfville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed at the hotel while in town for a conference at ASU. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of the university. The staff were helpful and welcoming. Unfortunately, the room was in need of work. We did not have hot water in the bathroom for most of the time even though a plumber tried to fix the problem. The room itself was at the end of a hallway with a strange entrance and an odd door into the bathroom. The bathroom did not have a fan. The room was also not very clean. Hotel needs work. Pool was not very clean either. Dirt could be seen in the bottom.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your recent experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Tempe. We are always interested in hearing from our guests but regret that it was this type of occurrence that prompted your comments. It was very unfortunate to hear that the water temperature in your room was not hot enough. We have replaced the water mixing valve in the shower which may have been the source of the problem. On behalf of the hotel, I apologize.

Thomas Kreitler

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Tempe? Share your experiences!