“PLEASANT STAY” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Taylor
Phoenix
“PLEASANT STAY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I read the reviews for the motels in the area and decided on the one best rated. It was clean and kept up well. Off the main road with parking by the door. Two story with stairs. Something new I have never had was the bar code front door. You hold the card up to the sensor and it opens. You don't swipe it. Breakfast was good with a variety of food already mentioned. Two sink vanities, one outside the bathroom which was nice. The one person I met of the staff was nice. Quiet and comfortable I would stay here again and recommend it.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
SilverCreekInn, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Silver Creek Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
We are so very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

If you're ever staying in Snowflake, whatever you do, don't stay in the Rodeway Silver Creek Inn (in Taylor). They are complete crooks and the worst service in the world. In 2 nights, they had me in 3 different rooms (2 busted toilets, an electronic lock that wouldn't lock, etc). Then they said they couldn't give us our AAA discount because the manager wasn't there to figure out why the computer wouldn't print out our discount (although everyone else had no problem). And nothing to compensate for our troubles... not even a sorry. Trust me... stay clear of this place. Complete nightmare for something that should have been simple.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
SilverCreekInn, Manager at Rodeway Inn Silver Creek Inn, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for your comment, I will look into that.
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

It was clean, everything worked, not much of a breakfast but normal. We were on our way home on motorcycles to Dallas from Tahoe. Being tired and ready for some AC we wheeled into this one sort of early and were pleased with the price. The rooms were larger than most. We were very pleased as we were not sure what we would find while traveling the back roads of Arizona.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
SilverCreekInn, Manager at Rodeway Inn Silver Creek Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back any time, we look forward to seeing you again.
Phoenix
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I spent two nights here. The staff was very accommodating as I arrived early. Even though the room wasn't ready, they allowed me to check in and gave me a key for when I came back later. The room was clean and spacious. The only negatives were that the walls are thin, and I could hear the tv's in the rooms on both sides of me starting at 7:00 am quite clearly. Also, during the winter (slow season), they don't have as many items available for the free breakfast.
All in all, a good bargain for a nice, clean place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Pueblo Co
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Concerned about booking a Rodeway Inn as many have had bad reviews. Was pleasantly surprised to find that the room was very nice, clean and beds comfortable. Price was affordable in summer resort area and easy to find, right off the main highway. The lady at the desk recommended a local restaurant where I had dinner, and the food was excellent and the prices low - the kind of place you would miss if you weren't a local. Will not hesitate to stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed for a couple of nights at this hotel. The rooms are clean and have fridge and microwave. Their WiFi is a bit outdated (according to the tech support line we called that is in the room info) and we had trouble connecting a IPad Mini. The tech said if it was a PC we would be connected. I really liked how hot the water got in the shower, it was soooo nice after a long day. We are planning another trip and will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Waddell, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on 6/28/13 and checked out on 6/30/13. The room was clean which is a big plus for the price paid. My issue was on the day of check out. The staff really wants you out of the room as early as possible. First of all, I received a knock on the door at 8am. It was the maid service stopping by to clean. They apologized, then left. Roadway, please invest in 'do not disturb signs' for the doors, or teach your maid staff to check in at the front desk to verify if the customer has checked out. At 9am, I received a call from the front desk. "We are going to have to shut the water off at 10 or 1030" is what I was told. Check out is supposed to be at 11am, yet I was bothered by staff twice before then. I would encourage Rodeway to change its checkout time to 8am if you really want your guests gone. Unfortunately, I will not be staying there again.

Room Tip: I accidently rated the swimming pool. The hotel does not have a pool.