“Great, great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Surprise, Arizona
“Great, great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2008

My family and I have eaten at this particular restaurant many times since it's grand opening and have a great experience each and every time. The food is great and leaves you wanting more. We eat there about 4 times a month and have a very difficult time going anywhere else when the chinese food craving attacks. I, we all, would highly recommend this restaurant and take my opinion...............order the sweet and sour chicken!

77% Recommend
IN THE DESERT
“Tried Only Once”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2008

I love trying new restaurants. My husband and I went when they just opened up. There were alot of people in the restaurant. I thought this place must be pretty darn good. I ordered chicken terriaki with rice. It tasted good, however I ended up being sick all night and the next day. I have not went there since.