“Excellent Lunch, Signature Salads are Superb” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: American
Pitkin, Colorado
“Excellent Lunch, Signature Salads are Superb”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

My Filet Mignon cooked to perfection. We visited with friends, and also ordered their signature salads, which are outstanding. The Strawberries, nuts, greens salad with chicken or steak was fabulous for lunch. I had a Winter salad, greens with Brie, etc., with my filet, and it was excellent. Service was efficient and cheerful. Definitely will visit again.

Visited February 2014

Cave Creek, Arizona
“I have to be fair..should get a 4 but is getting a 3.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Ok so for what I hear this location has only been open for several months and since my Mother in-law just purchased a home in the area, the family decided to check this place out, enjoy some good food and drinks. The wait list was pretty long for a Tuesday 45 minutes..but we waited! When we were finally called and entered, the place is really nice and the decor is cozy. Deserves a 4 just for that. Our drinks were awesome a 4 as well. On the other hand our food although great took almost an hour and we at that point were feeling nice and were starving..lol Steaks were great and cooked well..lobster tail was awesome and so were the shrimps. Our server was nice and tried his best to make us forget about waiting on the food..All is all it's a nice spot..maybe they were not expecting this restaurant to take off as fast as it did but I think that the Chef could use some more help in the kitchen..lol I'll give it another try at some point.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Monticello, Utah
“Longhorn of Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Wow! What a treat. After waiting an hour, Steve brought us our appetizers and it just got better and better. We loved it & well worth the wait. Thanks Steve!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Outstanding! !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

This was the first time in a long time that I feel like I received the quality of food and service for the price tag. Thank you Cedrick the manager( I hope I spelled your name right, if not sorry) and Michael N our server for the excellent service both of you gave us on our visit.

We ordered the Steakhouse Dinner for Two,Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms,and Firecracker Wraps, everything came out exactly the same way we ordered it. The steaks were ordered well done and that is how we received them. It has been a long time since I have dined out and the server came back to check on us 7 times! Plus the manager was following up with the servers and was pitching in anyway he could to make sure everyone was happy.

I will be dining here once a week from now on due to the service.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Buy your steak at Safeway!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

This place was all around TERRIBLE. The bartender was bombed and had to go somewhere in back to mix the drinks. Took 15 minutes. The waitress was bombed and inexperienced. Our food took forever, we had to ask her to bring the salad out before the entree. The steak was poor quality and tasted blah! The appetizer green beans were greasy and cold. The atmosphere is not as good as Texas Roadhouse and neither is the food.. We would never go back here. The prices are like a good restaurant but this isn't one!! SKIP THIS

Visited January 2014