“Saigon Kitchen in Suprise” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 158 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Saigon Kitchen opened in April 2011. It is on Bell Road in Surprise Arizona. It is a great restaurant and should be added to your website!
Surprise, Arizona, United States
“Saigon Kitchen in Suprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have nothing else to say that this small restaurant has the BEST, DELICIOUS food. I have lost count of how many times my husband and I have gone...We both love it, AND the restaurant is sooooo clean....It is super delicious!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Surprise, Arizona
“My favorite local restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

I have never had a bad meal here, and I have eaten here at least 20 times. I have introduced the restaurant to several other people, and all of them were very happy with the food - a few of them always insist we go here when we "do lunch." The prices are reasonable, the service is good, and the food is wonderful. I love the vegetarian pho. The salmon dish is also outstanding. My significant other always has the barbequed pork sandwich.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winnipeg, Manitoba
“Good Vietnamese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

We were looking for an Asian restaurant for a take out order, we were very pleased with our choice. We placed the order in person, the staff was helpful in assisting us with our decision (gauging the spice factor) we had the Shrimp/Pork Spring rolls, the Shaken Beef, the Lemongrass Chicken and a vegetable dish. All were delicious with very fresh ingredients.
Location is easy to find with lots of parking available, it is licensed for beer and liquor.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Surprise, Arizona
“Very Good Food !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

This restuarant serves very good food. I had the Pork Banh mi sandwich and beef pho soup and both were fresh, tasty and excellent. The place is nicely decorated or GQ as I usually go to Da Vangs which is on the opposite end of the scale, but both are extremely authentic. My family has visited several times and I would recommend this place to anyone who wants GREAT food....

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix, Arizona
“YUMMY!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I've been here a couple times, last time we had the shaken beef and the lemongrass chicken platters they are ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! and come with a salad and scallion soup that is FAR MORE Delicious than they look. Last week we had the beef pho and vegetarian pho. We both thought they were good but we both also liked the vegetarian pho better because of all the really great vegetables in it. Don't know what I will try next they have many yummy sounding things on their menu.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere