Lets start with the good:
-Contrary to the previous reviews, it seems that housekeeping has been addressed, although it smelled a little funny when we first walked into the room.
-When the WIFI went down, the front desk clerk (Whom was very busy as it was the 4th of July/ Rodeo weekend) fixed it within 10 minutes.
-The bed was pretty comfy.
- The carpet looked and felt pretty clean.
Now to the bad:
The rooms are in serious need of a remodel. When I asked the front desk lady if there were any remodeld rooms, she said they are all the same (We stayed in room 119). Some points to address:
-The TV's are old tube TV's (It is not a big deal, but it shows the investment put into the rooms).
- There no real computer desk to work at.
- The Bathroom is fully functional, yet it is showing its age with a warped laminate flooring, a stained toilet bowl and a stained bathtub.
Other points to address:
- The breakfast was pretty basic for Comfort Inn. I have stayed at Quality Inn's and even Econolodges with more selection.
- Why is breakfast only until 9? Many hotels have breakfast until 10, a few close at 9:30. 9 is just too early.
In General I feel that this property is charging Comfort Inn prices for a Econolodge level product.
I hope to revisit this property next year and find an upgraded product level.
You have no recent hotel searches.