Lets start with the good:
-Contrary to the previous reviews, it seems that housekeeping has been addressed, although it smelled a little funny when we first walked into the room.
-When the WIFI went down, the front desk clerk (Whom was very busy as it was the 4th of July/ Rodeo weekend) fixed it within 10 minutes.
-The bed was pretty comfy.
- The carpet looked and felt pretty clean.
Now to the bad:
The rooms are in serious need of a remodel. When I asked the front desk lady if there were any remodeld rooms, she said they are all the same (We stayed in room 119). Some points to address:
-The TV's are old tube TV's (It is not a big deal, but it shows the investment put into the rooms).
- There no real computer desk to work at.
- The Bathroom is fully functional, yet it is showing its age with a warped laminate flooring, a stained toilet bowl and a stained bathtub.
Other points to address:
- The breakfast was pretty basic for Comfort Inn. I have stayed at Quality Inn's and even Econolodges with more selection.
- Why is breakfast only until 9? Many hotels have breakfast until 10, a few close at 9:30. 9 is just too early.
In General I feel that this property is charging Comfort Inn prices for a Econolodge level product.
I hope to revisit this property next year and find an upgraded product level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Snowflake offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a meeting facility, guest laundry facility, a heated indoor pool, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free continental breakfast each morning. All guest rooms include hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options. For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are centrally located off Highway 77 and Highway 277. We are near to local attractions such as Northland Pioneer College and and Stinson Pioneer Museum. Americas Best Value Inn Snowflake is your best choice in the east-central area of "The Grand Canyon State". We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Tucson or Albuquerque. At Americas Best Value Inn Snowflake our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Snowflake, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Snowflake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Snowflake
- Snowflake Comfort Inn