First and foremost, the hotel and room were clean enough and there weren't any funky smells. Staff seemed friendly enough, but no one went out of their way. "Free" Wi-Fi worked just fine. There was nothing that made the experience bad, but there was a bunch of little things that bothered me. I realize it's a Comfort Inn, but at the price I paid makes me feel justified in complaining about these little things (everything +taxes $230/night for one of their bigger rooms).
* no elevator to second floor (hauling bags for a family of 5 was tedious).
* strange brown/red splatter on ceiling
* sheets had stains on them
* bathroom exhaust fan broken
* beds were just barely comfortable enough, but not enough to get a great nights sleep.
* card key had problems with getting in room and pool
* swimming pool & hot tub plaster is in desperate need of repair
* small 1980's CRT Television
Pickings for places to stay in Snowflake are pretty slim and this may be one of the best options. Next time I will try to talk my wife into staying in Show Low which is about 20 minutes down the highway and has significantly more options.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Snowflake
- Snowflake Comfort Inn