First and foremost, the hotel and room were clean enough and there weren't any funky smells. Staff seemed friendly enough, but no one went out of their way. "Free" Wi-Fi worked just fine. There was nothing that made the experience bad, but there was a bunch of little things that bothered me. I realize it's a Comfort Inn, but at the price I paid makes me feel justified in complaining about these little things (everything +taxes $230/night for one of their bigger rooms).
* no elevator to second floor (hauling bags for a family of 5 was tedious).
* strange brown/red splatter on ceiling
* sheets had stains on them
* bathroom exhaust fan broken
* beds were just barely comfortable enough, but not enough to get a great nights sleep.
* card key had problems with getting in room and pool
* swimming pool & hot tub plaster is in desperate need of repair
* small 1980's CRT Television
Pickings for places to stay in Snowflake are pretty slim and this may be one of the best options. Next time I will try to talk my wife into staying in Show Low which is about 20 minutes down the highway and has significantly more options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Snowflake offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a meeting facility, guest laundry facility, a heated indoor pool, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free continental breakfast each morning. All guest rooms include hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options. For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are centrally located off Highway 77 and Highway 277. We are near to local attractions such as Northland Pioneer College and and Stinson Pioneer Museum. Americas Best Value Inn Snowflake is your best choice in the east-central area of "The Grand Canyon State". We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Tucson or Albuquerque. At Americas Best Value Inn Snowflake our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Snowflake, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Snowflake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Snowflake
- Snowflake Comfort Inn