Southeast Arizona is our favorite birding spot away from home. This is an older motel but is in good condition and an excellent value. The rooms are spacious, clean, and the beds are excellent. It is a two-story building with outside entrances. There is a vacant lot next door, which means desert. We had Curve-billed and Crissal Thrasher, Roadrunner, and numerous Gambel's Quail from the baloney.
Ft. Huachuca is 2.5 miles straight west and the San Pedro House 7.5 miles east. A half a block away is Rt. 92 which heads south toward Ramsey, Carr, Miller, and Ash Canyons. Also south is the Hereford Road bridge which has better access to the San Pedro River.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Sierra Vista Hotel is located 2 miles from Fort Huachuca US Army Installation, and has many dining and shopping options within 6 blocks. Ramsey Canyon Preserve is 10 miles from this hotel. Kartchner Caverns State Park is 24 miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Sierra Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mission Hotel Sierra Vista
- Best Western Sierra Vista
- Sierra Vista Best Western