“Very clean and quite” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Sierra Vista

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Sierra Vista to your Saves list
Days Inn Sierra Vista
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3460 East Fry Blvd., Sierra Vista, AZ 85635 (Formerly Desert Inn Sierra Vista)   |
Ranked #9 of 21 hotels in Sierra Vista
Safford, Arizona
“Very clean and quite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stayed in room 206 and found it very clean and comfortable. The only problem was no water pressure in either of the sinks but the shower was just fine. When I first got there the housekeeper had been defrosting the freezer and left towels to collect the water. I called the front desk and she must have ran as I know more got turned around and she was there. Everything else was fine with the room. It was quite. I would stay again but not in 206. I've stayed in this motel several times.

Room Tip: Not 206 as no water pressure in both sinks
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
GMDaysInn110, Manager at Days Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for your honest assessment of my hotel. I'm sorry that my housekeeper left her towels when defrosting the freezer and I immediately sent her back to correct the issue. The water pressure in the sinks were brought to my attention and was fixed on the morning of Monday 11 February 2013. In addition, I am having the sinks double-checked this morning after reading your review.

Please ask for me personally on your next visit and I will personally verify that everything is in working order so you can have a pleasant stay. I'm extremely happy that you will give us another opportunity to serve your lodging needs in Sierra Vista......

John C. Shorter
Manager

172 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Hillsboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We're retired and traveling with no fixed itinerary. We stayed a week at Days Inn while deciding whether to settle in Sierra Vista for a while or move on. The manager (John) was new to the position and the area, but did a great job of making us feel welcome and being responsive to our requests for service.

Overall, we find Sierra Vista a friendly town with a pleasant climate and lots to see and do in Cochise County. We'd highly recommend it and Days Inn to others.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GMDaysInn110, Manager at Days Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for the great review!!! I'm glad that you stayed here at Days Inn and am happy that you decided to stay in the Sierra Vista area. I look forward to your next visit..!!!
ANTIOCH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

The rooms have been recently renovated. The beds are VERY comfortable, I would like to take the mattress home!'! It was very quiet. The room and premises were "white glove" clean. Lots of outlets for electronics. John, the manager is a very genial host and could not have been more accommodating. Great value. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
GMDaysInn110, Manager at Days Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Thank you for the great review!!! I'm glad that you found my rooms extremely clean and that you enjoyed your stay here at Days Inn Sierra Vista. I look forward to your next visit.

John C. Shorter
Manager
Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stayed one night in this hotel and up until 1am it was good.

We had Room 102(I think), which was a twin and my husband had gone to sleep and I was reading. I had gone to use the bathroom only to have the toilet back up after I flushed it, causing the floor to resemble a swimming pool... after using all the towels to clear the floor ( too embarrassed to go to the office) I then decided it was time to sleep and I pulled back the bed sheets to find a blood stain. In all fairness it did look like it had been washed but I don’t think the sheet should be used anymore :D

All of the above aside, beds were comfy and breakfast was good. We had a good nights sleep in the end!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We always stay at a BW but this one is absolutely fantastic. The beds are so comfortable and plenty of pillows. But most of all there were accessible electric outlets. I could charge up the camera battery, have the curling iron plugged in and have the laptop plugged in and there were still outlets available. The continental breakfast was of good quality food. Front Desk was very helpful...she was unsure about the parade time and the closure of the road right in front of the Motel but did find out for us. Excellent customer service!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
lavernia, texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We were in Sierra Vista to visit with my daughters fiance in AIT. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of room we recieved for the price they charged. The two queen room was spacious and the restroom was nice with double sinks. We stayed two nights and we slept great on the beds. The grounds were very manicured and kept up. The front desk was very friendly and helpful to find entertainment and restaurants in the area. The breakfast was a complete layout with waffles, coffee and juices, eggs, sausage, bacon, pastries, fruit and yogurt. We will be returning in November and will definitely book a stay with this hotel again.

Room Tip: Book your room through the hotel.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!