“Great price, clean rooms, great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #6 of 21 hotels in Sierra Vista
Tucson, Arizona
“Great price, clean rooms, great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stayed in the 2 room suite with a kitchen and a living room. We felt like we were at home. They provide breakfast. There were TVs in all 3 rooms. It is right next to the mall and 5 to 10 mins from anywhere.

• Stayed February 2013

20 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Having previously worked for The Ritz-Carlton, my expectations for service levels are usually met only by handful of companies/employees of those companies. After having read the reviews, I was concerned over the one submitted by "Steve J". However, accommodation options are not plentiful in Sierra Vista. Thus, I took a chance and booked my reservations here for my 2 night stay while visiting my dad for the holidays. I must say I was not only relieved, but very pleased when I arrived and met the Front Desk Agent, Chuck. The lobby and every inch I could see was clean and very presentable. Chuck was very professional and friendly. As I made my way to my room, opened the door and inspected every inch, my dread and uncertainty was fully alleviated and I was pleased that I chose to stay here. The only details that affected me were, I have foot problems and am not able to always use exercise equipment that requires me to be on my feet so it would've been nice to have a recumbent bike in the gym. But the space is too small and 2 treadmills and an elliptical trainer are what is provided for cardio so I didn't use the gym as much as I'd hoped to. The only other detail is that I'm not big on continental breakfast, and prefer a hardier breakfast, but the hard boiled eggs and coffee/hot chocolate served me fine. I must mention that Rebekah, another Front Desk Agent, was very, professional, warm and friendly, and provided me with what we called at The Ritz-Carlton, "a fond farewell" as I departed. She genuinely wished me a safe trip and happy holidays. In closing, I can't stress enough, how relieved and pleased I was as **cleanliness** and friendliness are my top priorities.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Sierra Vista
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Terrible accomodation with rooms that are average to poor. No outdoor wet weather coverage. Seems to cater more for middle eastern/muslim guests. Difficult to use the dining area or outdoor area at night due to the number of middle eastern/muslim guests that take over both areas and the conferance room for their prayer meetings. Terrible smell throughout the hotel from people cooking in there rooms and due to poor ventilation throughout the hotel the smell takes hours to clear.

Never again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

I stayed two nights here and would stay again. The rooms are small but the one I had came with a stove, fridge and microwave. It is close to the mall and in a good area for bicycle riding or jogging. The room was clean and I can not find any faults.

Room Tip: Pick a third floor room so you do not have to hear people above you making noise (I stayed on the se...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Walnut Creek, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

The TownePlace Suites in Sierra Vista is a very clean, well run hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was within walking distance of the people we were visiting and also restaurants and a small shopping mall. The gym is small but clean and without typical gym odor. Breakfast was not bad - my usual fare of cereal, OJ, banana and yogurt was available and of the quality I buy for myself. I would stay again. I am comparing this hotel to others like it - not to Ritz-Carlton.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

I was placed in Towneplace Suites by my employer for a period of 3 months. During this time, I found the entire experience to be excellent.

The rooms spacious and clean, with modern kitchenette and bathroom facilities. The entire hotel has also just been fitted out with new LCD televisions.

The staff were courteous and professional throughout the stay and were able to offer great advice of the local area. They went out of their way numerous times to accommodate my requests.

Overall, I can't say enough good things about this hotel and I would happily recommended and stay here again myself, if I'm in Sierra Vista again.

Room Tip: I always prefer the top floor, if you don't mind waiting for the elevators.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Gilbert, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

great clean place with a nice breakfast each morning. Queen size bed... mini kitchen so it is great for long stays. Friendly staff... all in all a good pick for for Sierra Vista. We when down to see our Army son off. Restaurants near by we ate at Olive Garden. I would suggest skip the chains and find a nice mom & pop... Mexican places all over.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to TownePlace Suites Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!