Last time I stayed at a Holiday Inn property I had a horrible experience, but that was 15 years ago and this location received rave reviews on another website. I took a chance. I won't make the mistake again. Some of the staff are super: warm and welcoming. Some don't acknowledge a hello from a guest passing within 5' of them. The breakfast buffet did not include omelets, waffles, or anything original. The friendly staff made sure the buffet was clean and stocked, but with the narrow choices and absence of any hint of location, the best I can say is: boring. The property is a little tricky to access and exit, the hallways were dark and drab (part of the Western theme?), and though the room was fairly large, included a comfy easy chair, and had a microwave and mini-fridge, I wouldn't rate it any higher than the typical budget motels that are far less expensive. The mattress was so hard it didn't work for me at all. The room looked clean - except for stains on the carpet - but there was dust on the headboard, desk, dresser, lamps, and dirt in the bathroom behind the door stop and in the corner behind the bathroom door. The tall and wide driveway out front looks welcoming - but you can't park there to sign in, only to unload (very inconvenient for a solo traveler). The parking lot is large. I could go on, but since this cost twice as much as a similarly appointed room at a nearby budget hotel, next time I will save my money and try somewhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sierra Vista Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Sierra Vista Hotel Sierra Vista
- Holiday Inn Sierra Vista
- Sierra Vista Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Sierra Vista, Arizona This quality Sierra Vista, AZ hotel is surrounded by four picturesque mountain ranges & is convenient to Fort Huachuca Army post, the University of Arizona South and other southeastern Arizona attractions. Our hotel in Sierra Vista offers nature lovers easy access to many spectacular locations including the Ramsey Canyon Preserve, the Gray Hawk Nature Center, Coronado National Memorial & Kartchner Caverns State Park. You can explore the Old West when you visit nearby attractions like the famous OK Corral in historic Tombstone, Fort Huachuca Museums & the historic mining town of Bisbee, now a thriving artistic community. Located in the heart of Sierra Vista, our hotel is just minutes from major companies such as Lockheed Martin, L3 Communications & General Dynamics. Business travelers staying in our Sierra Vista accommodations can utilize the free high-speed Internet access, four meeting rooms with space for up to 130 and with audio/visual equipment as well as a 24-hour Business Center that offers copy and fax services. While staying in our pet-friendly Sierra Vista hotel rooms, you can stay connected with the free high-speed Internet access. There is a complimentary hot breakfast bar every morning. For relaxation, try the taking a dip in the outdoor pool with cabana, spa & barbecue grills. We also have a 24-hour Fitness Center. Make your reservation today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Sierra Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.