“Loved it” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Sierra Vista
Kewaunee, Wisconsin, United States
“Loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I am a little late with this review. We stayed here for a week in February. I simply LOVED it here. The staff was so friendly, the pool well kept and lovely. The rooms are basic, nothing fancy, very, very clean. We plan on going back this next winter and will not look at any other hotel to stay at.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

It was a weekend from El Paso Tx. to Sierra Vista Az. We had gone the weekend to drop off grandma, my friend's aunt recommend us this place to spend the night! Must say we took the best choice in staying here as we arrived we were friendly greeted by Marie she was so helpful and friendly the other two employees were also very nice we felt at home and special, we got trated like if we were princess! Her service was outstanding, I as a front desk employe in El Paso must say I will use some of her coustomer service tips. Room was clean pillows and bef were comfortable had a very good sleep and we were well rested to drive back to El Paso! If we ever visit Sierra Vista we will stay here again; the pool and jacuzzi were a plus made our trip even more relaxing.

• Stayed June 2014
Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I spent three nights here while I was house hunting recently, and I loved every night. This is not a Marriott or anything fancy. The decor is aged southwestern style. I had room 216, and while it was small, it was cozy. I had everything I needed and I slept well. There was a large balcony/patio overlooking the pool, Ft. Huachuca, and the mountains beyond, which is a gorgeous view first thing in the morning.

This hotel is less than one minute to Ft. Huachuca, by the way.

The pool is heated and was very nice first thing in the morning. The breakfast is sufficient. Two of the three days, the bagels were hard. The exercise room is enough, but the equipment is only so-so. The employees are very, very friendly and personable. I felt safe here. I will definitely stay here with my family when we move out there soon.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
sonoma county, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Our room was very clean and spacious. Had a most comfortable bed and pillows. The continental breakfast was quite decent including bagels, waffles, fresh fruit, cereals and hard boiled eggs. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Sierra Vista, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I moved into to Sierra Vista from Texas. The staff at the Sun Canyon Inn was very helpful with directions to local attractions. They were in my room bring me what I requested in less than 10 min from my calling down stairs. Complimentary breakfast was filling. Room prices were comparable to other Inns, but the place is superbly decorated and as I mentioned earlier, the service is tops. I did not want to leave. I most definitely RECOMMEND Sun Canyon Inn. One last thing, it is right outside Ft. Huachuca.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Fort Collins, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I booked our stay here months ago, after checking the hotel website. Knowing we would be out hiking all day, I was pleased to see there was a complimentary happy hour and a restaurant on the property, as we'd just like to relax and not have to drive any more in the evenings. Arrived to find out no more restaurant or happy hour (eatery was shut down), and when I double-checked their website, the information had not been changed. This needs to be rectified so people know these amenities are no longer offered. Also, I booked a room that was supposed to include a separate kitchen area, but did not get this (although there was a microwave and fridge). We travel with lots of gear, so I really wanted that extra room

That said, the hosts were so friendly, breakfast was generous, the room was clean and comfy, and overall, we were satisfied. To reiterate, I appreciate how kind and friendly the front desk people were. Very nice pillows and beds. Just not what I expected when I booked (smaller room, no on-site food and drink). All the owners have to do is be sure that what's advertised is what the guest receives. No surprises.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
McKinney, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Our stay at this hotel was outstanding in every way. Our room was beautiful and comfortable, and our little dog was a welcome guest. The proprietors were kind, friendly, and helpful. We will return here on future visits to the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family