“Nom nom nom” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Bakery, European, German, International
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Description: Authentic German Cuisine & Hospitality Including other International Specialties: Bringing Germany to Sierra Vista, Arizona
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Nom nom nom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Good service, and wonderful food. We shared a taste of Germany sampler for two and easily had enough food for three ravenous adults. Did I mention that everything was wonderful? This place is a gem!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Peoria, Arizona
“Decent Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Decent service and food. I am not a German food afficienado but found it to be good with their fried potatoes, large meatball with onion gravy and cucumber salad (#13 on the menu). I am not into creamy foods so the cucumber dressing was swimming a bit too much for my liking...thought about a third of what they put on it would have been better. My companion seemed to thoroughly enjoy his meal which was the pork schnitzel as nothing was left on his plate.

Visited July 2013
Schertz, Texas
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We ate dinner here while visiting our son at Ft. Huachuca, and the meal did not disappoint. In fact, this is the best German food we have had in a long time.
Everything we ordered was fresh and tasty.
Three of us had the jaegerschnitzel, with an assortment of sides. Potato pancakes, home fries, spaetzle, and cucumber salad. The cucumber salad was just like I remember a German friend making for me years ago. Excelllent!
Our youngest wasn't too hungry, so opted for a garden salad. The salad was huge and could have fed two people, full of fresh veggies and came with a nice dinner roll.
We also had the bread basket as a starter, we just couldn't resist having fresh rye and pumpernickel breads.
Our server was a young man and he was great, checking on us often and keeping our drinks filled.
All in all, an enjoyable meal and we would recommend the restaurant to anyone looking for authentic German food.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, Arizona
“Worth the trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Being German, I was thrilled to find this little restaurant. I took the family there for lunch and we loved it! I am not sure if you have to have experienced the "typical German atmosphere" in Germany to appreciate it but I felt like back home when I walked in. The food was great, the service polite and timely coordinated. It took us about 1 1/2 hours to get there from Tucson but it is certainly worth the trip. I know for sure that we will be back soon.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix, Arizona
“Authentic and Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This is the best german food I have eaten in a very long time.
I am pretty sure there is a little german grandma in the back making everything from scratch! :)

Everything we ate was delicious. The schnitzel was excellent as was the spatzle and warm potato salad. In fact, all 4 of us that ate there loved everything we had. The best value is to split one of the Schnitzel platters for 2. Then you get to try a little of everything!

The only bad thing is its not close to where we live!

Visited June 2013