“Enjoyed the 32oz. Steak” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Enjoyed the 32oz. Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

One comment said they could get the same meal at "Golden Corral?!" obviously eats their steak well done and probably puts ketchup on it. Golden Corral doesn't serve steaks they serve meat. That just goes to show ya what reference people have when making comments. the steak I had was big and cooked perfectly. When they ask if want a red or pink center for your medium rare steak you know that they deal with varying degrees of interpretation of medium rare (New England vs.Texas), but truly understand that steak is an experience, not just something to fill yer gut and care enough to know there is a difference.

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Best Ribs in Cochise County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I cannot speak to the desirability of their steaks (I'm not a steak person). Their ribs,
however, are outstanding. We have been going to Daisy Mae's off and on for 10
years and have NEVER had a bad, or even so-so, meal. The staff is great, the
atmosphere is fun and the food!!!!!! One day I hope to meet Charlie, the resident ghost!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Savannah, Georgia
“Incredible steaks and ribs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Sierra Vista, AZ leaves much to be desired but if you want to know where to get the best steak in town, it's at Daisy Mae's. The service was good and it's 50 cents off all bottled beers during happy hour. I had the ribeye on a previous visit and the ribs most recently. They were amazing! The meat fell right off the bone and if you like dipping them in BBQ sauce, you will find the sauce to be full flavored with a little kick. I highly recommend getting a steak or ribs here if you are in the neighborhhod.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huachuca City, Arizona, United States
“Over priced and over rated.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

The same meal we could have at the Golden Corral or Texas Roadhouse was 140 bucks for four people, and the food was VERY average, service was slow and not what one would expect for a high priced and overrated restaurant. One visit was enough, hope they enjoyed that 140 plus tip because it is the last they will ever get from us.

Visited June 2011
Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
“Most disguting meal I have ever eaten”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

Daisy Mae's Steakhouse in Sierra Vista, AZ, is by far, the worst, and I use the term loosely, dining experience, I have ever had in my life. It was overpriced and disgusting. I would say the waitress was adequate, but for the amount of time we saw her, I cannot make that decision. I wish I could vomit up the meal because of the shame of having decided to go there in the first place. Whatever deity or deities I have offended, please accept that meal as my penance.

• Visited January 2012