“Don't ask for a late check out” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #5 of 21 hotels in Sierra Vista
Eugene, Oregon
“Don't ask for a late check out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I was anticipating an excellent review. But one unpleasant experience can really leave an impression. We were in Sierra Vista for three nights and wanted to do some laundry before we left. Typically a 1 p.m. check out is a fairly reasonable request especially since on my way down I noticed the housekeepers cleaning schedules showed them to be done by 2 pm. I was surprised when I was told that there was know way to get a late check out. I was told they had a full house tonight. Really, every room was going to be needed for check ins before 1 pm? After pleading with the agent at the desk she extended an additional 15 minutes. Gee Thanks! I do however want to give George the night agent at the desk a two thumbs up, he was great! His service kept me from giving an average rating.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

59 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stayed here the night before our early Kartchner Caverns tour. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the hotel is quite clean. We had a room with a kitchenette and fridge, also very clean. We were close enough to take a quick trip to Bisbee for happy hour (about 1/2-hour away), and explored the Sierra Vista area for dinner when we returned. The hotel was not too far from Kartchner, so we could take advantage of the free breakfast buffet (pretty nice offereings) before leaving the hotel. I would recommend this hotel in Sierra Vista.

Room Tip: Get something on a high floor, away from the elevator.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We stayed here one night recently, when business brought us into town. This hotel was quiet, well kept up, sparkly clean and our king room met all my expectations for comfort, cleanliness and privacy. The morning breakfast was complimentary and displayed quite a nice variety of choices. The breakfast attendant was smiley and helpful. The attendant at the front desk when we checked in the night before was also gracious, professional and accommodating. I would most definitely stay at this Fairfield again.

Room Tip: This hotel is located adjacent to the SV mall, in a large lot with ample parking. Our room on the...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Kanab, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

A very nice hotel. The rooms are large, and have both a micro and frig. The room, bathroom, and linens were very clean, and the bed was very confortable. The lounge is great for watching TV or playing games. Their continental breakfast has everything from fruit and yogurt to microwaveable breakfast sandwiches plus the regular cereal/bagels/waffles etc. Fortunately we got a group rate for our stay. The value rating is based on the rack rate we were initially quoted, which was very pricy.

Room Tip: We had some traffic noise, the room on the mall side may be quieter.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Heidelberg, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody; my room was spacious and the staff was very friendly (especially the lady working in the breakfast area!). Seems to be pretty popular as well as when my 2 week business trip turned into 3 weeks, they weren't able to extend my stay and I had to go to another hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

The hotel staff here were very friendly and helpful during my two-week stay here. I had a contract that had me leaving each morning well-before the announced breakfast hour. Without our asking, the management noticed a number of us leaving so early each morning and bumped up breakfast prep a full hour. What a pleasant surprise. My room was always cared for very well. The hot-tub and pool area were well-maintained and the water balanced (a feature many hotels neglect but not here). Nice towels available poolside. Last but not least was the Internet speed and reliability ... exceptionally good and fast ... much better than the hotel that I stayed in in Carlisle, PA. Next door to this pleasant hotel is Applebee's. Many other restaurants a short drive.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor as they are the most quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Amarillo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the Fairfield for 3 nights while visiting family in Sierra Vista. The rooms were updated & nice with comfy beds. The beds DO NOT have the disgusting old bedspreads. The rooms, lobby, breakfast area, pool area and parking lot was very clean. It was nice having a microwave, refrigerator and free wireless. It was a very quiet hotel with friendly staff. I'm pretty choosy and prefer a more upscale hotel but not many choices in Sierra Vista. I was happy with the hotel and would recommend the Fairfield Inn.

Room Tip: Room 205 was close to elevator and we could see most of the pool. No A/C unit noise.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!