“Comfortable and clean suite” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Sierra Vista
Scottsdale
“Comfortable and clean suite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

We stayed three nights at the Fairfield Inn and our suite was comfortable and clean. The staff is professional and helpful. The breakfast was good and the dining area is very pleasant. We loved the heated pool and spa. We like to swim and it was a cool day and the pool water was a perfect temperature. The location is very convenient across from the mall and near many restaurants. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor away from the elevator,
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

We normally stay at Marriott properties when we can and when I realized that we would be staying at a Fairfield Inn and Suites...I thought we might get a little less than a regular Marriott. Well - our experience was actually beyond our expectations and changed (perhaps my unfair perception of getting 'less') of the Fairfield properties. The building felt and smelled new and the surroundings were very clean. The rooms were spacious and the staff were so friendly and helpful. We had troubles with some channels freezing up due to high winds and our issues were dealt with right away. We definitely felt as though we were getting far more for what we paid (compared to a Marriott resort elsewhere). I highly recommend this hotel. It was our first visit to Sierra Vista and although we were slow in figuring out our way around it - the location of the hotel wasn't an issue. In fact, it is right across from a mall and restaurants so it was very convenient.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

We stayed in the Fairfield Suites recently and, like another reviewer of this hotel, think it should be higher rated. We had previously stayed at the Garden Place Suites which was the top-rated hotel in Sierra Vista but backs up to the busiest highway in town and is across the street from a Pay Day Loan shop and around the corner from a tattoo parlor. If you are working at Fort Huachuca, it is very convenient but if not, there is nothing else around.

The Fairfield Suites is across the parking lot from the Sierra Vista Mall which, if you are traveling with someone who has business in town and their spouse doesn’t, gives the spouse a chance to walk across the parking lot and go shopping or to a movie.

In addition, the hotel appears quite new and is nicely decorated. The rooms are nicely appointed and the beds are comfortable. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were quieter than the Garden Place Suites with much less road noise. A continental breakfast was furnished.

The next time we are in Sierra Vista, we will definitely stay at the Fairfield Suites.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Hereford, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

NEVER a single negative comment about the accomodations, professionalism or level of service at either Marriott property in Sierra Vista. They (Marriott staff and management) have definitely raised the bar in Sierra Vista! I use them often and regularly.

Having a unique situation to attend to, Tito at the front desk was able to act quickly and without hesitation go above and beyond in providing exceptional customer service and exceeding expectations to save my day! Although this was not his emergency, rather mine, he took it as his own...His customer and client interaction today as we experienced resulted in exceptional outcomes...definitely a sign of excellent management and leadership at both Marriott properties.

I highly recommend them. Gr8 central location, too.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

The property is clearly on the "newer" side - with an appealing modern lobby, decorated in light woodsy tones, and greenish /blue hues. It was a welcome surrounding after almost 7 hrs of flying and just about 2 hrs of driving.

I'm a long-time Marriott customer and , yes, I know what I want from my hotel. So while I was pleased with the surroundings of the large lobby, I was non too pleased  with the fact that my reservation somehow did not reflect my preference of a king-sized room, on a high floor, and definitely away from the elevator.  A reservation which was made over two weeks ago. I guess my displeasure was very clearly captured on my face.  I must say the lady at the front desk ( I simply cannot refer to her as a "clerk ") went all out to help resolve the problem, even though she first advised the property was  completely sold out. Yes, I'm a platinum member, and I was "this-close" to pulling rank, but she came up with a solution, and literally saved me from the night of elevator ding-dong and insomnia.

The breakfast was the usual fare, but very often replenished: the hotel was full of military personnel: hungry soldiers in need of "fuel" before heading off to the military base. The staff was pleasant, helpful and efficient.

Enjoy your stay here....  For those who plan to stay longer than overnight, literally across the parking lot is the Sierra Valley mall, with Dillard's and other shops. And I'm told there is an art gallery /exhibit inside the mall, which includes local artists' work. Unfortunately, I arrived after the mall closed, and left way before it reopened. So no luck. But maybe you will find the time to check it out.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites as part of a Road Scholar (formerly Elderhostel) birding adventure in Southern AZ. Our room and bathroom were spotless, with a good shower, the mattress was comfortable, and we had no complaints about this facility at all. The breakfast service was better than many budget hotels and there was plenty of choice. The management was friendly and helpful and the hotel was centrally located next to a shopping center. We would definitely return to this hotel if we find ourselves in the Sierra Vista area in the future.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

The Front desk clerk was very helpful. Wonderful hotel and beautifully maintained! Best Hotel I've stayed at!!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!