“A complete dump” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Inn & Suites Sierra Vista

Regency Inn & Suites Sierra Vista
You added Regency Inn & Suites Sierra Vista to your Saves list
Regency Inn & Suites Sierra Vista
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   250 Carroll Drive, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)   |
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Sierra Vista
Hereford, Arizona
“A complete dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I checked i for a 2 night stay. On the first night at minight I found COCK ROACHES in the bathroom. I called the front desk, it was closed. I packed up and moved to another hotel.
The next day I called the Rodeway desk to complain. The clerk only asked "Do you want me to check you out?"
Later that daytheclerk (owner?) called to say they couldn't find any roaches. I told him I had killed 3 in the bathroom. His reply, "Oh the bathroom?"
This place even charged my credit card for a 2 night stay.
Rodeway is part of the Choice Hotel chain. I complained to Choice about the problem, they never bothered to answer.

Room Tip: Stay away.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We made the reservation in July for two rooms , We were meeting friends who were returning to AZ. from NM. when we got to the hotel the bldg looked old but in good repair. We checked in got both rooms which were across the hall from each other. The rooms were spotless, very well equipted kitchens , also a nice sitting room, for $ 49.99 per night we were very happy. Jackie the Mgr. was great to deal with, Ralph the Maint Mgr was easy to talk to and a hard worker, David the desk rep and Ms Roberts from housekeeping treated us like gold. We will return

Room Tip: why pay more this was great
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband, son and I stayed here for 2 weeks while searching for a home in Sierra Vista. Being from Canada I wasn't sure what to expect and needless to say I was very very surprised. The Rodeway Inn was like home away from home, spacious suites, very clean and all the amenities were fantastic. What made it even more cozy & homey is the staff, from management, cleaning staff, maintenance ( Randy) thanks so much for everything. Everybody went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and to get us what we needed and then some.
Thank you all for making us feel very special and I am sure you will see us again very soon.
Sincerely , Joe, Mary & Jabari Thomas.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Penngrove, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed at the Rodeway Inn in Sierra Vista for 7 days. I found the service, the premises, the room, and the recreation room to be fantastic for the price I was paying. With a full kitchen, we saved a lot of money dining in. Anything that I needed, the staff was right there to help out. The recreation room was used twice as we hosted a party for my son and his children. It was great to have pool tables and other games in the recreation room. The pool was cool, but felt great in the 104 degree monsoon weather we went through. Although the area is rather low income, the convenience of walking to the local market was great. I did not worry at all about walking around at night. I would highly recommend this hotel if traveling with a family, or looking for a decent hotel with the accommodations I described above.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Marietta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights visiting family. Got a AAA rate of $54 per night, about half the price of anywhere else in Sierra Vista. Rooms are all suites, including a full kitchen with dinnerware and utensils. My room seemed to have had newer furniture but the carpet was a bit worn. Very roomy and very comfortable. Eveything was reasonably clean and tidy.

The grounds have an enclosed swimming pool area with hot tub and rec center that is closed and locked at 10pm. It seems soldiers from nearby Ft Huachuaca stay here on weekends but there was no noise at night. The neighborhood which is residential is very quiet and there is a Circle K about 2 blocks away. The main drag with mutliple bars and restaurants is a 10 minute walk. No breakfast is provided.

The front office closes at 10pm and does not reopen again until 6 the next morning. I would definitely stayhere again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

They answer the phone by saying, "your home away from home." Boy, is that the truth! These are remodeled apartments, we stayed in a studio, and it was beautiful. The furniture was awesome, new tv, ready to cook in kitchen (pots, pans, soap and sponge included), and a comfortable bed. The price we paid was well worth it and the staff was very friendly. I will surely be staying here again.

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Regency Inn & Suites Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!